Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/08/2017

This is a lovely scent once it dries down. Initial spritz is a bit strong and smells very outdoorsy. Once dried, it’s a clean scent on me. I don’t smell grass - just clean and fresh. I don’t get overly fruity bites either but it is a bit sweet smelling. Not sickeningly sweet - clean sweet. I got a huge bottle for $20CAD. Glad I picked it up :)

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/16/2015

I get hit w a strong whiff of lemongrass as opening note then the perfume dries down beautifully sweet not deviating far from the Juicy fragrance family. They didn't go too revolutionary w this scent compares to their other scents but the lemon is lovely & cheerful like liquid sunshine; I don't know if I've ever smelled anything quite like it. The patchouli & a bit of musk …Read more

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/04/2015

A beautiful summer daytime perfume! It smells like wild flowers and grass. I think it's the perfect scent to coordinate with breezy sundresses. I layer the body lotion with the perfume for staying power, and spray some at the waist of my dress or tank to smell floral all day.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Sep/11/2014

I have a sample vial of this. After it dries down, it smells like fabric softener on me. The scent seems to last well enough.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

Dec/21/2013

I did not get any grassy notes from this. What I did get was a generic sweet floral. Nothing special about this one. On my skin, there was no change in scent. They way it smelled when I put it on was the same way it smelled hours later. I wonder of those who praised this would feel the same if it were put out by a lower end fragrance house. It's an ok scent. Just nothing original, and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Dec/17/2013

this smells like pure grass/flowers, It is nice but it does not last that long.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGray

Nov/20/2013

I was given this perfume as a gift and overall am happy with it. It does smell a bit like a grass but also very fresh, just don't overdue it! Two sprays and I'm good. The bottle is also super cute! One of my favorite perfumes so clean and fresh smelling.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

Nov/16/2013

This stuff does not smell good on me. It smells synthetic and I don't smell green anything in it. I only smell flowers and chemicals. The packaging is beautiful, so goes back to not judging a book by its cover.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesBrown

1.0
fromakneil

Oct/10/2013

This smells gross and I have no idea WHY i bought it. It smells like old lady perfume mixed with grass and alcohol and weirdness. So blah. Hate it.
The bottle is pretty... that's about it.

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/21/2013

GRASS

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24