Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture

2.9

on 10/8/2017 12:46:00 AM

This is a lovely scent once it dries down. Initial spritz is a bit strong and smells very outdoorsy. Once dried, it’s a clean scent on me. I don’t smell grass - just clean and fresh. I don’t get overly fruity bites either but it is a bit sweet smelling. Not sickeningly sweet - clean sweet. I got a huge bottle for $20CAD. Glad I picked it up :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I get hit w a strong whiff of lemongrass as opening note then the perfume dries down beautifully sweet not deviating far from the Juicy fragrance family. They didn't go too revolutionary w this scent compares to their other scents but the lemon is lovely & cheerful like liquid sunshine; I don't know if I've ever smelled anything quite like it. The patchouli & a bit of musk stays close to the body like going in for a hug others may smell it. I usually like perfumes that proceed me into a room & linger when I depart (air pollution! But I'm an old lady I shouldn't even be wearing something juicy c. as I am not their target audience but hey my money spends just as well as a 16 year old's lol). I had tucked this away by accident forgot I owned it & now I can't stop smelling my wrists. (Sigh) Imma ask Santa (parents) for a "big" bottle of some kind any kind of Juicy C. coz they can't seem to make a frag that is unappealing to me all of them are sooo good! But damn price pointe $$$ all I've ever could afford are rollerballs //my cosmetics are come by very dearly for me I wear a lot of ELF makeup, & VS/B&BW or celebrity fragrance body mists (8oz for $8 awesome) are my HG signature scents anything at all vanilla are my typical frag fare. I plan to buy another roller ball soon when finances permit a trip to Ulta :)

I have a sample vial of this. After it dries down, it smells like fabric softener on me. The scent seems to last well enough.

on 12/21/2013 9:52:00 AM

I did not get any grassy notes from this. What I did get was a generic sweet floral. Nothing special about this one. On my skin, there was no change in scent. They way it smelled when I put it on was the same way it smelled hours later. I wonder of those who praised this would feel the same if it were put out by a lower end fragrance house. It's an ok scent. Just nothing original, and I would not repurchase. Thank goodness I purchased the mini size and not the full size bottle.

this smells like pure grass/flowers, It is nice but it does not last that long.

on 2/4/2015 3:00:00 AM

A beautiful summer daytime perfume! It smells like wild flowers and grass. I think it's the perfect scent to coordinate with breezy sundresses. I layer the body lotion with the perfume for staying power, and spray some at the waist of my dress or tank to smell floral all day.

on 11/20/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was given this perfume as a gift and overall am happy with it. It does smell a bit like a grass but also very fresh, just don't overdue it! Two sprays and I'm good. The bottle is also super cute! The perfume came with a matching body lotion and to be honest when I put some on I would smell like an 'old lady' as my boyfriend told me, lol. I just gave it away and kept the perfume, I like it!

on 10/10/2013 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This smells gross and I have no idea WHY i bought it. It smells like old lady perfume mixed with grass and alcohol and weirdness. So blah. Hate it.
The bottle is pretty... that's about it.

on 11/16/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff does not smell good on me. It smells synthetic and I don't smell green anything in it. I only smell flowers and chemicals. The packaging is beautiful, so goes back to not judging a book by its cover.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool