4.1

$25.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

I have all of the full coverage concealer for dark undereyes but this product always be the best for my super dark undereyes but not for acne covarege

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is a great concealer. The shade is the best match for my undereyes because, although I run warm, I use a peachy NW shade to slightly colour correct. It has a light consistency, it's easy to blend, and can survive a hot, humid day. Despite being long wearing, it does not Benjamin Button my undereye, which is an issue I have with a lot of concealers. In terms of coverage and performance, it's my absolute favourite and I am already on my second tube. However, there is one BIG caveat: I always develop milia under my eyes if I use it consecutively. I have used other concealers (Nars radiant, Becca aqua luminous), and they don't give me the same trouble. However, I like it enough that it's my designated evening-out concealer. I brave this one whenever I really need to look bomb.com, but I am still on the look out for a shade and performance dupe that doesn't break me out. Also, as other reviewers have already pointed out, it dispenses WAY too much product at once. For reference, I take my pointer finger and smear a little under my eyes. With the amount of product I get from a tiny half pump, I can definitely conceal 7 more pairs of eye bags, if not more. Unfortunately, I end up wiping away the excess (which is how I finished my first bottle so quickly despite using it pretty infrequently). All in all, I forgive this concealer for a lot of sins I would not look past in others because of the formula and the SHADE (looking at you, brands with 10 different shades of beige and one caramel/mocha thrown in the mix). The versatility of MAC's shade range cannot be beat.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Such a cult makeup product. This concealer lives up to its hype. It's a thick liquid concealer that does its job well to conceal any imperfections and dark undereye area. Very creamy. Easy to blend. Buildable medium-full coverage. Longlasting. Minimal creasing. Comes in a good range of shades.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

Good, but more product comes out in each use which leads to wastage. Not recommended for highlighting.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I am in my mid 40's with nice smooth clear skin, but with a few patches of melasma on my cheeks and upper lip that I am very self conscious of. I received a free sample from Mac from an online purchase that did not match my skin tone but I really liked the coverage and went to the counter to get a correct color match. First of all the SA recommended I use a very good eye cream underneath. I also did not get a lighter shade for brightening. This is part of my 5 minute face routine, meaning I have very little time and I need to run out looking presentable. I use my serum and moisturizer underneath and because of the large amount usually dispensed I use it as foundation, and nothing gets wasted. Blend very well with a slightly damp blender sponge and set with a very light dusting of powder, except in the under eye area. I always get the most compliments, telling me I look flawless. When I have more time and want to do a full face with foundation I press very little on the pump and use only as a concealer on my under eye area and melasma spots. Follow with a light dusting of powder and my makeup will last all night.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is my HG concealer. Although I found some others good and with good coverage, if I had to choose only one, it would be this one. Wonderful color selection, great coverage and natural texture: never gets cakey. The packaging is complicated, but necessary: ​​it serves to preserve and not oxidize. Talking about oxidizing, it usually oxidizes a little. Try before and you will not regret it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

~Things i liked about product Love the coverage. Matches my skin perfect. Money well spent! Love the bottle and the pump. Covers blemishes. ~Things i dislike about product its impossible to get the last quarter of product out of the bottle.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

Packaging is glass and the pump is too hard but coverage is good and stays on the face! I dont use it under the eyes because its drying and it creases because of that

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

1.0

3 years ago

Hate to be the bearer of bad news,but this concealer does not conceal my dark circles,i have pretty bad under eye circles.It makes it look even worse after application because of its dense consistency.Worse meaning dull and grayish.I rather stick with the Maybelline age rewind concealer,plus its way affordable than MAC.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

3 years ago

I've never really understood concealors and the few I had tried were awkward at best...making me look spotted instead. That is until I tried this concealer..in Harare, it goes for a hefty $38 at the only MAC store in the country but with my acne scars having me stressed out I was willing to try anything. I'm so glad it paid off coz, I have a dent in my pocket. I also bought the primer SPF 50 (cost me an additional $73 ????) and so far, thankfully, the combination is working out great.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43