Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo II
Brow Powder Duo IIBrow Powder Duo II

4.7

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 10/13/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

WOW! Bought it about two years ago and it's still full. I use it most days. Have it in Brunette/Dark Brown.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG! After not being entirely pleased with Billion Dollar Brows colors (the soft brown shade is a tad too dark) I got the soft brown duo and it's perfect. Light and Medium brown taupe with NO RED. Goes on a treat. I got the kit with gel and a brush. Winner.

on 6/27/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This brow powder duo is amazing. I have it in Soft Brown. I use it in conjunction with Anastasia Dipbrow and Anastasia #7 brush. First I outline the bottom of my brow with Dipbrow then create my arch. I then fill out the arch and tail of my brow with the darker of the brow powders and the front with the lighter powder. It creates a natural looking brow. I die over Anastasia's products in general. I highly suggest Anastasia of Beverly Hills products. Must have brow powder!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love their brow powder! The packaging is so pretty as usual with their products and I feel that its worth the price because you don't go through it quickly at all. I've tried all their brow products and I honestly love them all for different things but my favorite is this one and the pomade because they give you the most bang for your buck. I think each of ABH brow products cater for a different type of brow and you can even use some of them in conjunction with the other. The brow powder is ideal for brows that are already shaped and just need to be filled in or darkened.

I purchased the shade blonde, my only gripe is I wish the two tone was more distinct in this shade as it is in all the others. The two shades are very, very similar. Almost indistinguishable. But it had a more yellow tone than Taupe which was more cool toned.

This is great for blonde brows or full brows, it darkens and fills them in quickly and makes them look very natural. I use it with an angled brush from make-up-geek. I actually prefer a brush that is a little thicker than a typical angled brush because it disperses color softly.

My favorite way to use this product is in conjunction with the ABH Brow Wiz or another dupe version (E.L.F, L'oreal, or whatever other brow pencil) I don't have an arch so I use the brow pencil to form my shape and then fill in my brows with the powder. I just prefer filling in with powder because its quick and blends in easily.

*Tip* You can also use an eyebrow wax with it to help the powder stick better to fill in gaps. I got a dirt cheap wax pencil from Wet 'N' Wild and it works like a charm.

I bit the bullet and bought this last month to try after having tried the pomade and not being satisfied. I don't have sparce brows but they aren't super full either and with the pomade I was always getting a very unnatural look with them. with this however is much more to my liking, I really love that there are 2 colors in here so you can mix the 2 shades together or use them individually. it is pretty expensive at $23 but I only use it sometimes so it will last a long time. idk how long it will last if u are gonna use it everyday.

As a blonde (with naturally ash blonde hair) it has always been a hassle to find a brow product that had an ash tone and wasn't either greenish or still too reddish. I have tried high end as well as drugstore brands but for years the only product that matched my eyebrows was the Makki grey brown pencil that i could only get on eBay. I still swear by this pencil, but it is on the dry side and i wanted to try the Anastasia products because everyone raved about them. I started with the dip brow pomade in Taupe, it was decent but i found that it would be too dark and i was spending a lot of time fading them out and making them less harsh looking. Also i found it a nuisance that I had to clean my angled brush everytime i used the product. Then not so long ago i decided to try the Brow Powder duo II and i do like it better then the pomade, it is so natural looking and easy to apply. Also very buildable. I was afraid that since it is a powder it might not have a good staying power but i was blown away that after a bike ride in the rain and washing my face (even with my clarisonic) they where still a bit visible. I got the colour Taupe and that is perfect for my ash blonde/brownish eyebrows, especially since i can mix the colours.
But for some reason (i really am not sure why exactly), I do not reach for this product on a daily basis...maybe I have to give it another try and see why i loved it in the beginning.

on 3/13/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have thick brows, so an expensive brow product isn't 100% necessary for me. The main reason why I like Anastasia brow products are because they have a broad range of colors (compared to the drugstore) and they tend to be long lasting. I like this product because it's easy to fill in spots, but it can quickly turn into a "power brow" with my thick brows. I would recommend this; maybe not to draw on brows, but if you have sparse brows that you want to fill in some. I just don't think I would repurchase because I don't want to spend money on a product that I can just get from the drugstore because I already have thick brows.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this question of if I lost or ran out of this product would I purchase it again because that is what I ask myself after the product runs out. Should I buy it again or get something else. But I really would repurchase this product. Its difficult to find a powder that matches my eyebrows. I met with an anastasia rep at a sephora and he did my eyebrows with this powder, the pencil and the highlighting pencil. My eyebrows look great so I purchased all three of the products. Its worth cost for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This powder is amazing. I use it along with the wax and the brow wiz/pomade depending on my mood. I have platinum blonde hair and it's extremely hard to find a brow powder that matches and that doesn't run too dark/red. I highly recommend using the brush that Anastasia makes, it's my favorite eyebrow/angled brush I've tried yet and I've tried A LOT. I like the one that's double sided and comes with the spooley. Yes it's pricey but I've tried every powder out there including MAC eyeshadows, E.L.F brow kits etc. perfect colors for my light brows and I love that there's two shades. I can also dip my brush in and out of the wax/powder and it doesn't cake up.

on 12/16/2015 8:30:00 PM

This is my go product for my brows. I use more than one product on them, but this product is indispensable. Being a cosmetologist I have some areas that do not grow in the way that they should from years of waxing my eyebrows. This helps with the defining and filling in of areas that I'm not satisfied with. Like most makeup junkies, this is definitely not the only product I use on my brows, but this is my favorite, by far. My only complaint is the cost, it makes me cringe a little inside every time I buy it. >.<

Popular Brows Products