Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo II

4.7

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 6/27/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This brow powder duo is amazing. I have it in Soft Brown. I use it in conjunction with Anastasia Dipbrow and Anastasia #7 brush. First I outline the bottom of my brow with Dipbrow then create my arch. I then fill out the arch and tail of my brow with the darker of the brow powders and the front with the lighter powder. It creates a natural looking brow. I die over Anastasia's products in general. I highly suggest Anastasia of Beverly Hills products. Must have brow powder!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love their brow powder! The packaging is so pretty as usual with their products and I feel that its worth the price because you don't go through it quickly at all. I've tried all their brow products and I honestly love them all for different things but my favorite is this one and the pomade because they give you the most bang for your buck. I think each of ABH brow products cater for a different type of brow and you can even use some of them in conjunction with the other. The brow powder is ideal for brows that are already shaped and just need to be filled in or darkened.

I purchased the shade blonde, my only gripe is I wish the two tone was more distinct in this shade as it is in all the others. The two shades are very, very similar. Almost indistinguishable. But it had a more yellow tone than Taupe which was more cool toned.

This is great for blonde brows or full brows, it darkens and fills them in quickly and makes them look very natural. I use it with an angled brush from make-up-geek. I actually prefer a brush that is a little thicker than a typical angled brush because it disperses color softly.

My favorite way to use this product is in conjunction with the ABH Brow Wiz or another dupe version (E.L.F, L'oreal, or whatever other brow pencil) I don't have an arch so I use the brow pencil to form my shape and then fill in my brows with the powder. I just prefer filling in with powder because its quick and blends in easily.

*Tip* You can also use an eyebrow wax with it to help the powder stick better to fill in gaps. I got a dirt cheap wax pencil from Wet 'N' Wild and it works like a charm.

To Read all 73 Reviews, Login or Join

I bit the bullet and bought this last month to try after having tried the pomade and not being satisfied. I don't have sparce brows but they aren't super full either and with the pomade I was always getting a very unnatural look with them. with this however is much more to my liking, I really love that there are 2 colors in here so you can mix the 2 shades together or use them individually. it is pretty expensive at $23 but I only use it sometimes so it will last a long time. idk how long it will last if u are gonna use it everyday.

As a blonde (with naturally ash blonde hair) it has always been a hassle to find a brow product that had an ash tone and wasn't either greenish or still too reddish. I tried Bobbi brown, Laura Mercier and all drugstore brands but the only product that matched my eyebrows was the Makki grey brown pencil that i could only get on eBay. I still swear by this pencil, but i wanted to try the Anastasia products because everyone raved about them. I started with the dip brow pomade in Taupe, it was decent but i found that it would be too dark and i was spending a lot of time fading them out and making them less harsh looking. Also i found it a nuisance that I had to clean my angled brush everytime i used the product. Then not so long ago i decided to try the Brow Powder duo II and i LOVE it, it is so natural looking and easy to apply. Also very buildable. I was afraid that since it is a powder it might not have a good staying power but i was blown away that after a bike ride in the rain and washing my face (even with my clarisonic) they where still a bit visible. I got the colour Taupe and that is perfect for my ash blonde/brownish eyebrows, especially since i can mix the colours.
So i would definitly recommend this products!

on 3/13/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have thick brows, so an expensive brow product isn't 100% necessary for me. The main reason why I like Anastasia brow products are because they have a broad range of colors (compared to the drugstore) and they tend to be long lasting. I like this product because it's easy to fill in spots, but it can quickly turn into a "power brow" with my thick brows. I would recommend this; maybe not to draw on brows, but if you have sparse brows that you want to fill in some. I just don't think I would repurchase because I don't want to spend money on a product that I can just get from the drugstore because I already have thick brows.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this question of if I lost or ran out of this product would I purchase it again because that is what I ask myself after the product runs out. Should I buy it again or get something else. But I really would repurchase this product. Its difficult to find a powder that matches my eyebrows. I met with an anastasia rep at a sephora and he did my eyebrows with this powder, the pencil and the highlighting pencil. My eyebrows look great so I purchased all three of the products. Its worth cost for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This powder is amazing. I use it along with the wax and the brow wiz/pomade depending on my mood. I have platinum blonde hair and it's extremely hard to find a brow powder that matches and that doesn't run too dark/red. I highly recommend using the brush that Anastasia makes, it's my favorite eyebrow/angled brush I've tried yet and I've tried A LOT. I like the one that's double sided and comes with the spooley. Yes it's pricey but I've tried every powder out there including MAC eyeshadows, E.L.F brow kits etc. perfect colors for my light brows and I love that there's two shades. I can also dip my brush in and out of the wax/powder and it doesn't cake up.

on 12/16/2015 8:30:00 PM

This is my go product for my brows. I use more than one product on them, but this product is indispensable. Being a cosmetologist I have some areas that do not grow in the way that they should from years of waxing my eyebrows. This helps with the defining and filling in of areas that I'm not satisfied with. Like most makeup junkies, this is definitely not the only product I use on my brows, but this is my favorite, by far. My only complaint is the cost, it makes me cringe a little inside every time I buy it. >.<

on 11/21/2015 6:43:00 PM

This brow powder neatly fills the most frustrating gap in my make-up kit. I can go super-subtle with a sheer application of the light powder, or really pronounced using both powders strategically, with a tonne of effects in between.

On its own, the powder definitely lasts longer than regular eyeshadow. It stands up OK to a vigorous 45-minute workout, but if I'm in a hot and sweaty situation and need to keep up some semblance of grooming, I use it as a setting powder over something else.

Of all the brow products I've tried, this is the one they will have to prise out of my cold, dead hands. I would sooner go without mascara than this. I'm a very fair ashy blonde and have wasted an insane amount of money trying to find a good eyebrow routine. The best outcome until now was either obvious and dramatic, or just plain weird. This finally gives me an option for those times when 'invisible' make-up is called for (don't get me started on double-standards and judgemental fecks...) and it boosts the staying powder of more pronounced looks. Recommended without reservation.

HG brow product right here!
I have very light brows, and I tint and groom the regularly to keep my daily routine easy and simple. I do have som sparse areas and I need definition on the tail, arch and front of my brows. This product is so easy to use, it takes me two minutes and when set with a clear brow gel it lasts all day (and night)
Before buying this product I used dipbrow, but it took me so long to do my brows and I felt like they were too heavy for my liking. This product gives me a natural and softer brow, and I really love it!

Popular Brows Products