Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo II
Brow Powder Duo IIBrow Powder Duo II

4.6

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a straight 5/5 for me no questions!!!!!! Not only is the powder easy to use and pigmented, but it takes a LONG time to finish this up - which for me is a good thing, because less money in the long run! This product is great because you can create a very natural look, or be bold if you wanted. Will always repurchase, hands down favourite brow product on the market.

on 5/20/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gather round kids. Let me tell you about how the stuff you hated when younger (thick brows that needed constant threading, skin oily enough to fuel a home, a thick mass of curly brown hair) become the very things you miss the most as you age.

For whatever reason, my brows while full-ish (especially for someone who lived through the thin browed 90s) are getting a couple sparse spots with age. The hairs themselves are changing texture as well - more course and with a curl.

The solution - this brow powder followed by either the NYX or Anastasia brow gel! It oh so naturally fills in brows. The two tones allow definition without going sharpie. The powder stays put and lasts. Finally, it's perfect for travel.

Pros:
- Tons of colors (I use dark brown)
- Love the dual tones
- Compact
- Natural yet defining
- Works well on own & with a clear gel
- Lasts and doesn't move
- A little goes a long way - don't anticipate hitting pan for a long long time

Cons:
- You have to work past top layer (I almost ditched this after a couple uses, then it just became magic)
- It's expensive (but not terribly give how long it will last and fact that I got mine in a kit - powder, gel, brush - from Ulta during a 20% off sale)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My brows are so hard to match. They're reddish-gold with blond and light brown, I'm a lighter haired redhead. Like copper or strawberry blonde. The only brow powder I've liked is from Just For Redheads but I wanted to get something I can pick up locally and not have to wait on the mail.
Most brow products are too brown or bright red so I have a hard time finding a match. I bought this in Caramel after seeing it suggested on YouTube. The lighter side matches really well, I'm glad I splurged for it. I'll rebuy for sure.

on 4/26/2017 12:18:00 PM

Ugh I was such a hot mess before this came into my life. My brows were already bad because I didn't know wtf I was doing and I would mix a dark brown and black eyeshadow for my brows lol. I dye my hair black but I don't want black brows. I finally bought this maybe 3 years ago in "ebony" which is a very dark brown because black (granite) would not look good on my naturally fair complexion even though I do tan. This costs $23 but a little goes a longgg way and one lasts me almost a year! I dip my Nyx angled brow brush in the lighter one a little and then into the darker and use my Ardell stencil to outline/fill the back first and then fill the front with the little bit that's left so it's lighter and that ombre look. I then use a spooly to brush the product through and it's not as stark and blends with the brow hair. They are obviously filled in and look filled in but i'm fine with this because brows are a big deal and everyone fills them in now anyways. The packaging is cute, if I drop it ti will only shatter if i've hit pan, sometimes I have a hard time finding it in my bag, though and I never use the tiny mirror. I actually got a new one on my bday from Ulta for $13 because I had a $10 coupon. This was July, and I think I needed to start using it in maybe August/September and it barely has a dent in it. I use this almost everyday, and I always use it when I do my makeup. Expensive at first, but so worth it. My go to brow product forever. Powder is the easiest product for me to use for my brows.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this product so much, I have been using it ever since I started doing my brows 6 or so years ago. I have tried other products, but I prefer the effect this gives me. I use the shade medium brown. Most people of my complexion use ash brown or granite (black hair, Asian, NC25) but I find that less dramatic brows look more flattering on me. I have actually tried ash brown but it was too dark at least in my opinion. Medium brown is very cool toned, it looks natural in my extremely sparse black haired brows. Can't live without it.

on 4/4/2017 1:52:00 AM

It's ok. I use the dark brown in the Dip Brow, which I love, and I have the chocolate in this product. I read another review and I have to agree with them. The payoff on this product is lacking for me. I've used Ardell trio eyebrow powder(bought it at Sally's) before in the past, and I absolutely love it (the packaging is just bulky which is why I was looking for something else, guess I'll be going back to that). ABH pigmentation doesn't even compare to Ardell. Which really stinks because ABH is twice as much as Ardell. I don't usually use the ABH powder with the dip brow, I don't need to, I'll use one or the other depending on the look. BUT I like to use the powder for more of a natural look, but since the pigmentation is lacking I can't really use it for that. I've even tried wetting my brush and using the product like that, and it does not help enough for me. I'm not too upset b/c I got this when Ulta was having their 21 days of beauty sales so I got this product for around $10, but I would be extremely upset and probably have returned it if I had payed full price and wasn't getting the color payoff I wanted. I'm not looking for extremely bold, black eyebrows with my brown hair, as I said, I prefer the natural look. I like my eyebrow to look full and defined. This product's color payoff isn't there for me, so I don't get the full look I'm looking for. Packaging is cute and small, which is my favorite thing about this product. I mainly use this an eyeshadow now, it's pigment enough to give a little color to bring out my eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG! After not being entirely pleased with Billion Dollar Brows colors (the soft brown shade is a tad too dark) I got the soft brown duo and it's perfect. Light and Medium brown taupe with NO RED. Goes on a treat. I got the kit with gel and a brush. Winner.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product is okay but I have a few gripes with it. For reference I have dark hair and dark brows. I got the darker shade (dark brown/ebony?) And i find it to be not very pigmented so it takes several dips for me to build up some color. I don't like Sharpie brows so it's not like I want a super pigmented dark shade, but I find the color payoff to be weak. I now use the NYX cake powder in dark which also has 2 shades and is cool toned but the pigmentation is better and it's way cheaper, if you have dark hair I'd recommend that other this.

on 6/27/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This brow powder duo is amazing. I have it in Soft Brown. I use it in conjunction with Anastasia Dipbrow and Anastasia #7 brush. First I outline the bottom of my brow with Dipbrow then create my arch. I then fill out the arch and tail of my brow with the darker of the brow powders and the front with the lighter powder. It creates a natural looking brow. I die over Anastasia's products in general. I highly suggest Anastasia of Beverly Hills products. Must have brow powder!

on 10/13/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

WOW! Bought it about two years ago and it's still full. I use it most days. Have it in Brunette/Dark Brown.

Popular Brows Products