Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo II

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Duo II
Brow Powder Duo IIBrow Powder Duo II

4.6

All shades contain: Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 4/26/2017 12:18:00 PM

Ugh I was such a hot mess before this came into my life. My brows were already bad because I didn't know wtf I was doing and I would mix a dark brown and black eyeshadow for my brows lol. I dye my hair black but I don't want black brows. I finally bought this maybe 3 years ago in "ebony" which is a very dark brown because black (granite) would not look good on my naturally fair complexion even though I do tan. This costs $23 but a little goes a longgg way and one lasts me almost a year! I dip my Nyx angled brow brush in the lighter one a little and then into the darker and use my Ardell stencil to outline/fill the back first and then fill the front with the little bit that's left so it's lighter and that ombre look. I then use a spooly to brush the product through and it's not as stark and blends with the brow hair. They are obviously filled in and look filled in but i'm fine with this because brows are a big deal and everyone fills them in now anyways. The packaging is cute, if I drop it ti will only shatter if i've hit pan, sometimes I have a hard time finding it in my bag, though and I never use the tiny mirror. I actually got a new one on my bday from Ulta for $13 because I had a $10 coupon. This was July, and I think I needed to start using it in maybe August/September and it barely has a dent in it. I use this almost everyday, and I always use it when I do my makeup. Expensive at first, but so worth it. My go to brow product forever. Powder is the easiest product for me to use for my brows.

on 4/4/2017 1:52:00 AM

It's ok. I use the dark brown in the Dip Brow, which I love, and I have the chocolate in this product. I read another review and I have to agree with them. The payoff on this product is lacking for me. I've used Ardell trio eyebrow powder(bought it at Sally's) before in the past, and I absolutely love it (the packaging is just bulky which is why I was looking for something else, guess I'll be going back to that). ABH pigmentation doesn't even compare to Ardell. Which really stinks because ABH is twice as much as Ardell. I don't usually use the ABH powder with the dip brow, I don't need to, I'll use one or the other depending on the look. BUT I like to use the powder for more of a natural look, but since the pigmentation is lacking I can't really use it for that. I've even tried wetting my brush and using the product like that, and it does not help enough for me. I'm not too upset b/c I got this when Ulta was having their 21 days of beauty sales so I got this product for around $10, but I would be extremely upset and probably have returned it if I had payed full price and wasn't getting the color payoff I wanted. I'm not looking for extremely bold, black eyebrows with my brown hair, as I said, I prefer the natural look. I like my eyebrow to look full and defined. This product's color payoff isn't there for me, so I don't get the full look I'm looking for. Packaging is cute and small, which is my favorite thing about this product. I mainly use this an eyeshadow now, it's pigment enough to give a little color to bring out my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this product so much, I have been using it ever since I started doing my brows 6 or so years ago. I have tried other products, but I prefer the effect this gives me. I use the shade medium brown. Most people of my complexion use ash brown or granite (black hair, Asian, NC25) but I find that less dramatic brows look more flattering on me. I have actually tried ash brown but it was too dark at least in my opinion. Medium brown is very cool toned, it looks natural in my extremely sparse black haired brows. Can't live without it.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product is okay but I have a few gripes with it. For reference I have dark hair and dark brows. I got the darker shade (dark brown/ebony?) And i find it to be not very pigmented so it takes several dips for me to build up some color. I don't like Sharpie brows so it's not like I want a super pigmented dark shade, but I find the color payoff to be weak. I now use the NYX cake powder in dark which also has 2 shades and is cool toned but the pigmentation is better and it's way cheaper, if you have dark hair I'd recommend that other this.

on 10/13/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

WOW! Bought it about two years ago and it's still full. I use it most days. Have it in Brunette/Dark Brown.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG! After not being entirely pleased with Billion Dollar Brows colors (the soft brown shade is a tad too dark) I got the soft brown duo and it's perfect. Light and Medium brown taupe with NO RED. Goes on a treat. I got the kit with gel and a brush. Winner.

on 6/27/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This brow powder duo is amazing. I have it in Soft Brown. I use it in conjunction with Anastasia Dipbrow and Anastasia #7 brush. First I outline the bottom of my brow with Dipbrow then create my arch. I then fill out the arch and tail of my brow with the darker of the brow powders and the front with the lighter powder. It creates a natural looking brow. I die over Anastasia's products in general. I highly suggest Anastasia of Beverly Hills products. Must have brow powder!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love their brow powder! The packaging is so pretty as usual with their products and I feel that its worth the price because you don't go through it quickly at all. I've tried all their brow products and I honestly love them all for different things but my favorite is this one and the pomade because they give you the most bang for your buck. I think each of ABH brow products cater for a different type of brow and you can even use some of them in conjunction with the other. The brow powder is ideal for brows that are already shaped and just need to be filled in or darkened.

I purchased the shade blonde, my only gripe is I wish the two tone was more distinct in this shade as it is in all the others. The two shades are very, very similar. Almost indistinguishable. But it had a more yellow tone than Taupe which was more cool toned.

This is great for blonde brows or full brows, it darkens and fills them in quickly and makes them look very natural. I use it with an angled brush from make-up-geek. I actually prefer a brush that is a little thicker than a typical angled brush because it disperses color softly.

My favorite way to use this product is in conjunction with the ABH Brow Wiz or another dupe version (E.L.F, L'oreal, or whatever other brow pencil) I don't have an arch so I use the brow pencil to form my shape and then fill in my brows with the powder. I just prefer filling in with powder because its quick and blends in easily.

*Tip* You can also use an eyebrow wax with it to help the powder stick better to fill in gaps. I got a dirt cheap wax pencil from Wet 'N' Wild and it works like a charm.

I bit the bullet and bought this last month to try after having tried the pomade and not being satisfied. I don't have sparce brows but they aren't super full either and with the pomade I was always getting a very unnatural look with them. with this however is much more to my liking, I really love that there are 2 colors in here so you can mix the 2 shades together or use them individually. it is pretty expensive at $23 but I only use it sometimes so it will last a long time. idk how long it will last if u are gonna use it everyday.

As a blonde (with naturally ash blonde hair) it has always been a hassle to find a brow product that had an ash tone and wasn't either greenish or still too reddish. I have tried high end as well as drugstore brands but for years the only product that matched my eyebrows was the Makki grey brown pencil that i could only get on eBay. I still swear by this pencil, but it is on the dry side and i wanted to try the Anastasia products because everyone raved about them. I started with the dip brow pomade in Taupe, it was decent but i found that it would be too dark and i was spending a lot of time fading them out and making them less harsh looking. Also i found it a nuisance that I had to clean my angled brush everytime i used the product. Then not so long ago i decided to try the Brow Powder duo II and i do like it better then the pomade, it is so natural looking and easy to apply. Also very buildable. I was afraid that since it is a powder it might not have a good staying power but i was blown away that after a bike ride in the rain and washing my face (even with my clarisonic) they where still a bit visible. I got the colour Taupe and that is perfect for my ash blonde/brownish eyebrows, especially since i can mix the colours.
But for some reason (i really am not sure why exactly), I do not reach for this product on a daily basis...maybe I have to give it another try and see why i loved it in the beginning.

Popular Brows Products