Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

My first concealer and it's very helpful.
It does cover my scar and acne on my face and leaves a matte, natural finish. It is a little bit pink but overall it's amazing.
Terrible package. Easily to get broken.

on 5/7/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pro: Easy to blend
Cons:
- offers no coverage, texture is like a liquid foundation
- can't be build up for better coverage
- cakey, dry and obvious looking
- no staying power, practically disappears after I finish putting on other makeup
- settles into fine lines
- dries skin out
- color selections suck, although it has yellow undertone which is supposed to be good for my Asian skin
- irritates acnes and under eye area
- holds eyeshadow quite well when used as a base but irritate the eyes area badly after a few days used.

Buy again? Heck no!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First concealer that I've ever gotten. I like it ok. I guess it's what you'd expect from a drugstore concealer. The shade that I got was slightly lighter than my skin but the darker shade look too dark. The coverage was ok, not as much as I would have like. I use this mainly to cover up undereye circles. And then I use a darker colored liquid foundation on top of it to set it and make it not look so pale. I think it worked for me because my circles aren't that dark, but I would suggest people with darker under eye circles not to use this product because the coverage would be too sheer for you. I guess I would buy this again...if I still can't find a concealer that'll work for me...

on 1/3/2010 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is the closest I have ever matched my skin tone with a liquid concealer. I am Asian with yellow undertones, so most concealers were very obvious agianst my skin, but this was a decent match. I used it to cover my acne and could really layer it to do the job. Then a foundation would even out my complexion. I have since switched to mineral concealer becuse I think it's better for my skin and matches my skin tone better, but I still carry a tube in my make-up bag.

Love this concealer. ^__^ First i didn't expect it's gonna be good like this. I think it is one of the best concealers among the drugstore items. Consider the price - CHEAP - i got it 4.99 at Target. I use it for under eyes area. The coverage is very good and it's very smooth. After i apply this concealer, I use press powder, then it's done. Looks very natural and not cakey. LOVE this one. oh..... and this is the first item from CG that i feel satisfied. ( i'm NC20, using the lightest shade) There is only one reason that i don't wanna purchase this again, just because i wanna try other brands as well such as SHU UEMURA, MAC, Laura Mercier, Maquillage, RMK, have heard lots of good rev about it. ^_^

Very smooth and easy to use.Also lasts quite long for a little container.They blend very easily and easy on our wallets as well.But downside it they only cover up minor imperfections.For the really terrible ones,use another.But this is definitely good for those just trying out or is new to makeup applications.

on 2/4/2008 2:44:00 AM

I have very dark undereye circles and this product does the job, only it tends to fade throughout the day and sinks into unsightly wrinkles. Not bad for the price, but it will highlight any wrinkles you have around the eyes and make it more noticeable. Otherwise I think it is great for minor blemishes (redness, acne and such)...

on 4/12/2005 6:37:00 PM

When i first bought it, right away i went 2 open it and the cap broke. so its been broken ever since. i really didnt like the way it DIDNT cover my dark undereye circles. so ya i dont think it is very good. its to..."sheer."

on 4/10/2005 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my first Cover Girl purchase. This did little to cover my dark undereye area. The coverage is very sheer, it has a very liquid consistency. It also takes awhile before it dries up which makes me want to try cream concealers next time.

I don't like the finish that it gives my undereye area. It creases and it forms these tiny flakes in the middle area! The wand isn't messy however. I will definitely not buy this again. continued >>