Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I used this concealer on a daily basis for many years and was totally happy with it. It went on easily and blended out to cover dark circles in a flash. Sadly, it was discontinued (or at least I've not been able to find it anywhere for a long while). I've tried other concealers and haven't been satisfied with any other one since. I hope Cover Girl will bring this awesome product back!!

I've used this concealer under my eyes and around my nose for years. I like the consistency, kind of moisturizing, not too thick. It doesn't settle into lines which is really nice. The staying power on blemishes isn't great, and needs to be touched up.

Lately I've felt like it doesn't cover the purple in my under-eye circles as much as I'd like, but I'll keep using this until I find something I love.

I have gone through so many of these!! It is great for undereye concealer and also for blemishes, scars, dark spots, etc.
Definitely a must-have. It doesn't have the best coverage in the world, but for a drugstore item at this price, it is outstanding.

I picked this up on sale at Duane Reade and so far I am really liking it! I was shocked by how moisturizing and creamy the consistency is - and the coverage is very good. I can apply this under my eyes without creasing, and it covers blemishes and acne scars very well. My favorite part is how light weight it feels on my skin! Very happy I found this!!

I ran out of concealer right before a wedding and I was no where near a department store, sephora, or even a proper drugstore. The tiny drugstore in the village only had cover girl, and they had this concealer there. I bought it because I needed some, upset that I had to spend money on something I would use for one night.

Well, I'm eating my words now, because this concealer is worth more than any concealer I've ever used.

I just dab it all over my under eye area, rub a little bit to warm it up, and dab it with my ring finger to make it blend away. I'm a university student and I can tell you I'm super stressed and sleep deprived, and this makes me look fresh and awake and glowing. Plus, they make it in a super pale colour. I have pale, yet warm skin, and this matches me perfectly.

The price is under $10, and you get quite a bit. I love the packaging, and the applicator is soft and holds the product well. The cover goes on tight.

I've already raved about this to all of my friends, I WILL repurchase. Please don't discontinue this, cover girl!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a wonderful product. I love the fact that this can work on yellow toned skin or pink toned skin, and since it's in a liquid form, can easily be used to cover zits. This is the best undereye concealer I've encountered. The product lasts a normal amount of time, occasionally it needs a touch up. I love this product, and would so buy it again!

This concealer did absolutely nothing for me.
It did not cover up blemishes or dark circles.
The formula is so sheer and thin.
There was seriously no difference after putting this on.

on 5/19/2013 8:51:00 PM

I really like this concealer. It's creamy and blends well. It covers everything I need it too and the lightest shade is just right for my super fair skin!

Worked great at first but now it doesn't cover up my blemishes as well as it use to and doesn't last all day even when I set it with powder. Not build able either

on 4/15/2013 8:40:00 PM

I LOVE this concealer. I've been using this for over four years and have never found anything that beats it. It's affordable, readily available and comes in a tons of different shades. This is one of the few concealers that I've found that has a shade light enough for my skin. I think it's great for covering up redness, and pimples. You don't need to use a lot at a time, so one bottle goes a long way. The only negative I can think of is that it doesn't cover quite as well when it comes to under eye circles, but it can do a descent job when applied in layers. Overall I really love this product.