Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Concealer too lightweight, watery and sheer to cover dark circles. If this were the only concealer available, would not bother using it around eyes.

on 8/20/2014 3:51:00 PM

I'm so bummed about this concealer, not because it doesn't look great on the skin, last all day without creasing and cover my slight dark circles, but because it gave me huge cystic acne underneath my eyes.

After the first day of using this product, I developed a ginormous cyst right below my tear duct on my right eye. Day 2 of using the product and I developed another cyst under my left eye. This is the only new product I've used on my eyes.

If you're not acne prone, this is definitely a product to check out; it's super cheap and gives good coverage.

on 7/28/2014 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this concealer in the lightest shade they had a few years ago when I was in the process of looking for a new skin makeup. This is one fo the first ones I tried. I can't remember off the top of my head what I paid for it, but I think it was under $5, so a good value. Cute little bottle, too. :)

Formula wise, this stuff was very good- perfect color match to my pale skin, and blended in flawlessly. It was very creamy and easily blendable. I used a powder to set it (I think it was the clean make-up powder, which I didn't like that much, lol). I used this sort of like a foundation, and blended in all over. So for about a week or so, I thought I hd found my new favorite concealer.

Boy, was I wrong, lol. This stuff left my skin feeling very oily, even after removal (I have dry skin normally, so this left me with the exact opposite). But worst of all, it left me with HUGE painful cystic acne! All over my face where it had been applied! (We're talking multiple-core zits here with 2-3 whiteheads PER ZIT! XD lol). Even after I stopped using it, it took several months for my skin to completely heal. Out of all the skin make-up I have ever used that has broken me out, this one by far was the worst of them. I was disappointed because the concealer initially seemed like the perfect one. I have not purchased it since then, I do not recommend it for girls with acne prone skin!

I love, love, love this product ! Okay, I bought this maybe 10 times and always get nice results! Let me explain. I don't use this as a concealer, but as foundation, since maybe 1 year. I do love the formula. Light to medium coverage, not cakey, natural, glides easily with my beauty blender. The best thing is that it DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT!!!! Thats is why I put this all over my face, as a foundation. I always think foundation is too heavy on my face, but this is just perfect to even out my skin tone. I got this in the shades creamy natural and buff beige, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I also use this as a under eye concealer, since I don't need much coverage because I don't have bad dark circles. When I wear this, my skin is not oily at all. After I put this on, I blot whit the all about matt mattyfing powder by Essence, and it keeps me matte all day. Love this combo for my skin! Near HG. Always repurchase.

on 1/4/2014 9:37:00 PM

way too sheer to cover up pimples but it's good for under eye circles.

Previously i had used the essence stay all day liquid concealer but that got discontinued so i thought i'd try this concealer. I've used it for over a month and i wanted to hold off on reviewing until now so i give you guys true review on this.
Honestly, i'm on the fence with this thing. Gotta admit you get alot and the shade matches my skin tone perfectly. The problem is i have super dark under eye circles and although it helps quite a bit, you can still see them. Overtime it also begins to crease which i hate so much and when i try to blend the crease out it comes off and makes my under eyes look bad again. it doesn't cover pimples well either but i've veen blessed this month with not having too many. All in all this concealer is ok, it's annoying yes but i'm gonna keep using it until it's empty and then find a better quality one xx

I picked this up on sale at Duane Reade and so far I am really liking it! I was shocked by how moisturizing and creamy the consistency is - and the coverage is very good. I can apply this under my eyes without creasing, and it covers blemishes and acne scars very well. My favorite part is how light weight it feels on my skin! Very happy I found this!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have acne/acne scarring/redness and it doesn't really do much. My dark circles aren't even that bad and they still show through. The one good thing I can say about this is that as someone who is extremely pale, it matches my skin tone - it's a shame that it's just not a great concealer. I like the Covergirl Olay Simply Ageless concealer a lot more. This one is meh at best. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Over my BB Cream, this is perfect to cover up redness or pimples. It's easy to blend in and a great consistency! I really like this(: The best thing is that it doesn't break me out more, like most concealers! I will definitely repurchase.