Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I used this concealer on a daily basis for many years and was totally happy with it. It went on easily and blended out to cover dark circles in a flash. Sadly, it was discontinued (or at least I've not been able to find it anywhere for a long while). I've tried other concealers and haven't been satisfied with any other one since. I hope Cover Girl will bring this awesome product back!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Concealer too lightweight, watery and sheer to cover dark circles. If this were the only concealer available, would not bother using it around eyes.

LOVE IT! im definitely not a concealer kinda girl i avoid it because ive never found one that worked for me but WOW this stuff is awesome! covers zits/redness perfectly, not greasy, doesn't crease and for me with dry combo skin it lasts all day with a setting powder. its not heavy and feels very natural on the skin its 5-6 dollars @ walmart so the price isnt bad under the eyes its doesnt completely cover dark circles but masks it and makes them less noticeable definitely will repurchase :-)

This concealer is a must in my makeup routine! BUT, not to conceal. It has very little coverage, but the colour range goes light enough for me to use it as a highlighter under my eyes! Not many drugstore brands have light enough concealers to use on my very pale skin, but this one is great! It lasts a while, but once again, not very much coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for years while suffering moderate and cystic acne, only to look at the ingredients list and discover that it contains parabens and severely pore clogging sodium chloride - yes, straight up table salt! if you accidentally dab some on the corner of your mouth, it even TASTES vaguely like salt. EWW. I discontinued using it on my face and saw noticeable clearing of my acne within a week.

Still, it was the only concealer I had found that performed well under my eyes, so I continued to use it just around my eye area. But no matter how careful I was to avoid bringing it further down my face, I would STILL get tiny red white heads on the tops of my cheeks and even above my eyes.

Luckily I found a better concealer for under my eyes and discontinued using this product permanently. I would NOT recommend it to anyone who has sensitive or acne-prone skin.

on 2/1/2014 12:03:00 PM

Up until now I uses the Wet n Wild Coverall stick, and I hated it. I only bought it because it was $2. I bought this Covergirl concealer in the shade creamy natural and it works nice. I like it better than the stick. It cover under eye circles well and only cover mild-medium blemishes. I was stuck between this and the invisible concealer Covergirl has but I got this because it was cheaper. It works really well thought, I will probably get this again

I love, love, love this product ! Okay, I bought this maybe 10 times and always get nice results! Let me explain. I don't use this as a concealer, but as foundation, since maybe 1 year. I do love the formula. Light to medium coverage, not cakey, natural, glides easily with my beauty blender. The best thing is that it DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT!!!! Thats is why I put this all over my face, as a foundation. I always think foundation is too heavy on my face, but this is just perfect to even out my skin tone. I got this in the shades creamy natural and buff beige, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I also use this as a under eye concealer, since I don't need much coverage because I don't have bad dark circles. When I wear this, my skin is not oily at all. After I put this on, I blot whit the all about matt mattyfing powder by Essence, and it keeps me matte all day. Love this combo for my skin! Near HG. Always repurchase.

on 10/24/2013 8:44:00 PM

I wanted to try a new concealer and grabbed this one. Big mistake. It isn't bad for under eye circles but if you want it to cover pimples...forget it!!

This concealer did absolutely nothing for me.
It did not cover up blemishes or dark circles.
The formula is so sheer and thin.
There was seriously no difference after putting this on.