Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Concealer too lightweight, watery and sheer to cover dark circles. If this were the only concealer available, would not bother using it around eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My skin has been changing on me and lately my usual concealers just are not working any more. Either they are too thick like the Laura Mercier camoflauge or are too watery like my usual go to Neutrogena Healthy Skin concealer...so, in a moment of desperation, I bought the Cover Girl Fresh Complexion concealer in classic ivory. Wow. I LOVE the texture, it goes on very smoothly, is easily buildable on clean skin and covers well. Does it last all day? Not really but, it does not break me out and it seems to heal the redness from past acne marks. For a drugstore concealer, it works really well and is very affordable. I think it was around $6 and I can tell this will last a really long time. The color is perfect for my cool toned, fair skin. For a recent trip, instead of packing foundation, I only threw this item in my carryon bag and it worked beautifully as a makeshift foundation or a touch up concealer for lighter makeup days. I really like this product a lot and will def look to purchase this again.

This concealer did absolutely nothing for me.
It did not cover up blemishes or dark circles.
The formula is so sheer and thin.
There was seriously no difference after putting this on.

Works AMAZING on under eye dark spots! As a college student I spend lots of time awake and need something to cover it. Isn't the best on my acne spots that I sometimes get but great for around my eyes.

This product is less of a spot concealer and more of a layering conceaer. I prefer to use it on days to help even out my colour when I'm only going to wear powder, or on top of concealer on my undereyes to make everything look more natural and blend into my foundation/skin.

If you are looking for heavier coverage, I would pass on this. If you have less to cover, give it a try.

Tip - these tend to run a bit lighter than the same shades in the liquid foundations.

on 12/15/2011 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the lightest one-classic ivory thinking that because it was so light it would really hide my dark-circles, plus I'm fair skin. Nope it is my least favorite concealer that I've gotten. Barely conceals anything and is so pale it makes it obvious that I have concealer on, doesn't match skin color. Doesn't really conceal redness that well either, very thin consistency.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Absolutly useless! It does not work at all for me. I usually use concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes but this product DOES not work for that, if your thinking of getting it. Aweful!

I use this more as a highlight rather than a concealer. A little goes a long, long way...I've had it for a while and I still have half of the bottle left. I use this under my eyes, this is definitely not what you want to use for acne (it won't cover it AT ALL). I first use benefit's erase paste under me eyes, then revlon age defying concealer, and then this. I really highlights underneath my eyes pretty well.

If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not it. I feel like there are better highlights out there rather than this one...so I probably wouldn't purchase this again unless it were on sale.

on 9/25/2010 6:55:00 PM

This is actually a good dupe of the Lancome Under-Eye Concealer.
It is very brightening and has a luminous finish... it is more of a highlighting concealer, and won't cover blemishes. But it really brightened up my dark circles, browbone, around my mouth and around my nose!

on 12/15/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Good for blemishes but not good enough for dark eye circles. This concealer dries off to a powder matte look under the eye and doesn't blend too well. Not impressed.