Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 11/8/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This matched me very well, but I found that it was a bit to drying for my skin type. It worked better as a touch up spot concealer then one that I would use under my eyes or on a very red problem area.

on 6/2/2011 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product, even for dry and mature skin. Does not crease in fine lines, blends, builds and conceals quite well without appearing thick or cakey. I mostly use the #625 "Buff Beige" on my light to med skin (the lighter #620 "Creamy Natural" is also a good colour for me in Winter). Works as well as any of the similar more expensive brands, such as Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer, in my opinion. Has the consistency of a thicker foundation. The colour is nice and natural and stays moist (but not oily) long after application. I use it around my eyes - which are rather sensitive to many products, so far no reaction whatsoever. :) But this is not a thick or heavy-duty concealer, so keep this in mind if you are trying to cover very dark circles or pigmentation as I don't think it would do the job. Works well with other products such as foundations & powders. Bottle seems to last for a very long time and does not dry out. Has a doe-foot applicator. One lippy off because this is the 3nd one I have had where the blue plastic lid has snapped off at the base where it screws onto the bottle. Luckily it has been when the product was almost all used, so this was not really a problem. Perhaps I am a little heavy-handed when I tighten it?

on 1/24/2011 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PROS: it's runny for those who are looking for that type of consistency; blends easily into skin; great for use as highlighter (I have classic ivory).

CONS: doesn't really provide much coverage at all, ie: it's not opaque enough to be used as a concealer; no SPF; sponge applicator in a tube is not a hygienic way of applying makeup.

This is not a product that can be used as a concealer (and yet it's sold as a concealer), even if you happen to have minor blemishes b/c it's so runny. It is buildable in a sense but you can see straight through the product pretty easily. I guess it's like buying a very small trial size portion of a very sheer foundation with virtually no coverage and trying to use it as a concealer.

Around $7 CDN b4 taxes for 11ml.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

i love the creamy consistancy of this. it works wonderfully for under the eyes, blends easily, no tugging and stays put all day. not crazy about it for covering blemishes, can look a little cakey. will probably try a medicated concealer for my pimples, but keep this for under eye circles.