Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

This was my go-to concealer. I spend good money for good makeup, and was happy to find this at such a low price point. Very blendable, and the colours worked well with my neutral skin tone. I was able to wear it with powder only (no foundation). Non-comedogenic too!

I was devastated when I went to my local Shoppers' yesterday, and there was none to be found. I was told it was discontinued. I used the creamy natural and am now using Quo's cream concealer (it's a multi but I only like the cream side).. for now.

on 7/24/2010 3:12:00 PM

I have been on the search for a really good alternative eyeshadow primer because I don't want to pay the high prices for primers such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or 2 Faced. I saw a video on youtube of a girl who said she has been using this concelear for years now as a primer and it works amazing so I thought why not? I got it from Walmart for about $6 and I have to say its an AMAZING eyeshadow primer. Absolutely love it and I can finally wear eyeshadow without worrying about creasing :D I tried it for the first time yesterday and... I wore it for about 8 hours and the shadow stayed perfectly in place.. very happy.

on 3/29/2010 9:00:00 PM

i have this concealer in natural beige, and at first i thought it was going to be too light after i applied it the first time, but after i blended it out and after i let it dry,it was the best thing ever! it blended into my skin very well, and it covered my very dark under eye circles. i like that it doesn't have a thick consistancy because it doesn't settle into fine lines. i will definitely repurchase this and i really recommend this to teens who are starting out with concealer ;]

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

this product was horrible in my opinion, it did not conceal anything, it would flake it was such a waste i thought it could be something really good since i like CG powders

on 7/10/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a looonngg time and it's the only concealer I have found that I like. It's probably not enough coverage for real dark undereye circles but it works for me. I use this along with Physician's Formula mineral wear powder and it works great! It covers well enough for me and blends exceptionally well with my skintone. I recommend this concealer and will continue to purchase this for as long as I can find it.

This was my very first concealer and I used to cover blemishes..It did an average job at that but it also probably contains some ingredients that irritated my blemishes because not only could I FEEL it on my skin but also it just made my teenage acne that much worse underneath its coverage....The concealer top always seemed to break easily on me too whenever I was trying to twist it tight so that it wouldn't leak out...I actually accidentally broke the plastic top when I twisted it and it made it leak out everywhere thereafter..but yeah, I haven't used this in forever and have switched to Maybelline skincare products just cause my sensitive skin can't take this formula for long hours...

UPDATE: Decided to retry this recently b/c I was looking out for a concealer and remembered using this when I was new to makeup...After a few weeks use, I developed several clogged pores on my outer eye area and around my nose where I used this. I definitely think it's the aluminum starch ingredient in it, and I'm super glad I figured this out early becuase those pesky bumps are finally going down now...Easily one of the worst things to put near your face because it's so clogging!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm now on my second one and I have to say I love this concealer. I've used a lot of concealers in the past (Bobbi Brown, La Prairie, MAC, Stila, Becca e.t.c.) and so far this has been the best. It glides on smoothly, and has a reasonably good staying power. And it matches my skin complexion perfectly!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Eh, this stuff was okay. What really irks me most is the damn packaging! The cap broke after my 3rd time using it. I also think I would have liked this product better if I had bought one that matched closer to my skin tone.

It lasts all day, and is okay for under eye circles, but I won't buy again because of the packaging.

on 5/14/2004 6:17:00 PM

Wow!! i have tried so many concealers and this one is a great find. I love the sponge/wand applicator. I can get into the corner area of my eye. I like how I can dot it on in the undereye area. It is very light and blends so easily. It doesn't crease on me and Light is a perfect match. This beats CdP, KA SSE, and LM for me!

on 2/14/2004 12:08:00 AM

Ew. Are you kidding me? This product actually has a 70 something percent? This concealer is horrible. Cheap and runny with NO coverage. I know some people only use drugstore brands, but there is definitely a difference between drugstore concealer and high end concealer. If you're looking for an excellent drugstore concealer that has great coverage and a smooth texture, try L'oreal feel naturale. A much better product for only a couple bucks more.