Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 10/13/2002 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of the best concealers out there. THe coverage is terrific, doesn't crease and stay on beautifully and blends easily. I agree with the previous reviewer that it melts in the skin, the finish is natural. It looks like your skin but better. The applicator on mine was a bit scratchy but I fixed it and I'm happy with it now. I wouldn't ruin the effect with the accompanying FC powder (sorry, I hated it) but it does look equally nice with just a bit of powder or liquid foundation. You get a generous quantity of the product for the price too.

on 5/2/2003 12:31:00 AM

This concealer is good for it's price. It goes on smooth, blends well, and has the wand applicator which I prefer. It's too bad but the coverage just isn't good enough for circles in my opinion.

on 5/10/2003 4:25:00 PM

Pretty good product. I tend to prefer creams to sticks. I think it would be better if it had better coverage, and a little bit thicker. I would buy it again, no break outs, or dryness.

on 6/3/2003 6:10:00 PM

This is a great concealer for going under foundation, but it does look a bit fake on it's own. However, under the Fresh Complexion powder (or my liquid foundations, too), it looks just flawless, lasts all day, and doesn't cake up at all. I'm not partial to wand applicators, so I smear it on the back of my hand and use a brush or my pinkie to apply. UPDATED 7/21/03 - After almost 2 months of use, I can honestly say that I am just really impressed with this concealer. Even as my skin has gotten really oily with summertime, this concealer lasts and doesn't cake up. Also, it's been working great with every type of foundation. So it's up to a 5 for me!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

like i said in my reveiw of CG clean oil control foundation, i don't really know what posessed me to buy this being that im not a huge CG fan, but honestly im VERY happy with this product. it blends in incredibly smooth, and covers flawlessly. it's by far the best concealer ive used. (i only use it for covering pimples b/c i dont have dark circles, so i dont know how it works on those)great product!

Best concealer I've tried. The color stays put all day, and rather than looking cakey, it actually makes my eyes look brighter. I finally found a good under eye concealer! Will DEFINITELY buy again.

I LOVE this stuff.. I have awful undereye circles, and this stuff is great! It really DOES reflect light, and doesn't seep into fine lines (my biggest prob. these days!) I love the packaging too. I usually can't use liquid concealer, or I'm just afraid of them ever sinse I bought that icky Almay Lasting Concealer, but I really like this stuff! Will definatly repurchase!

This concealer is pretty good for its price, although it doesn't blend as well as I'd like it too. I originally would've given it three or four lippies, but the top broke about a month after I bought it, so now it's really messed up. I won't buy this again because of the horrible breaking lid and it didn't blend well enough, but I will continue to use it. (i'll try to get around the broken lid) -EDIT- eww. after using this product for a while, I've realized that after a few hours it gets weird and like "un-blends" and I end up having these tiny dots of concealer. I don't know how to describe it, but I don't like it.

on 8/4/2003 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really love this concealer. I have the worst acne and large pores and scars from picking. I find that to get the best coverage you have to pat this on rather that try and rub it in. I couldn't find a good match on it's own, some were to light while others to dark or pink, so I mixed buff beige with soft honey for the perfect shade on my medium yellow toned skin. It doesn't settle in pores and doesn't cause breakouts.

I feel differently about this after having used other foundations. It leaves my skin feeling kind of... sticky, or wet, or something. It feels too heavy, and I can't quite find a color that's right. I like Maybelline Wonder Finish better because it dries dry and soft, and has moderate coverage, whereas this has rather heavy coverage. continued >>