Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I used this concealer on a daily basis for many years and was totally happy with it. It went on easily and blended out to cover dark circles in a flash. Sadly, it was discontinued (or at least I've not been able to find it anywhere for a long while). I've tried other concealers and haven't been satisfied with any other one since. I hope Cover Girl will bring this awesome product back!!

on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 PM

Really love this! I don't wear foundation. I just mix a little of this with moisturizer and put it all over my face. Then I take a few drops without moisturizer and put under eyes and over flaws. Let it dry a little before you blend it in. It looks smooth and not cakey. I have to use buff beige despite being very fair.