Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by age: 44-55
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

2.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Concealer too lightweight, watery and sheer to cover dark circles. If this were the only concealer available, would not bother using it around eyes.

on 10/24/2013 10:59:00 PM

I agree with previous posts about this being great under the eyes, but don't even try to cover a zit with it. It won't work. It's more like a bb cream than a concealer IMO. I like the covergirl stick concealer for that random zit.

on 6/2/2011 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product, even for dry and mature skin. Does not crease in fine lines, blends, builds and conceals quite well without appearing thick or cakey. I mostly use the #625 "Buff Beige" on my light to med skin (the lighter #620 "Creamy Natural" is also a good colour for me in Winter). Works as well as any of the similar more expensive brands, such as Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer, in my opinion. Has the consistency of a thicker foundation. The colour is nice and natural and stays moist (but not oily) long after application. I use it around my eyes - which are rather sensitive to many products, so far no reaction whatsoever. :) But this is not a thick or heavy-duty concealer, so keep this in mind if you are trying to cover very dark circles or pigmentation as I don't think it would do the job. Works well with other products such as foundations & powders. Bottle seems to last for a very long time and does not dry out. Has a doe-foot applicator. One lippy off because this is the 3nd one I have had where the blue plastic lid has snapped off at the base where it screws onto the bottle. Luckily it has been when the product was almost all used, so this was not really a problem. Perhaps I am a little heavy-handed when I tighten it?

on 6/22/2009 8:18:00 PM

I don't like this concealer at all. I found it offered almost no coverage. It really did no good at all. It's pretty inexpensive, but I wouldn't repurchase this.

I love this concealer, and use it everyday. I use it for concealing circles, blemishes, and as a shadow base, (even though i don't use shadow on a daily basis). It brightens around the entire eye area, and leaves the eye fresh looking and smooth. I work in the health care profession on 12 hour shifts, so too much make up on at work is not the look to have. What I like most about it is that it never breaks down or separates into "tiny dots" like some of the high dollar and highly concealing formulations (in the pan) do. So, for everyday wear, it is great. Sometimes, when my circles are dark, i do need two coats, but it blends well.

on 4/13/2008 2:29:00 AM

I have rosacea and have been searching for my HG concealer. This stuff is NOT it. The beige is way too light for my medium asian skin, it's more like a shade for a very fair skin. It did not cover, accentuated dry skin and wrinkles. Do not buy this.