Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by age: 30-35
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

2.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 8/20/2014 3:51:00 PM

I'm so bummed about this concealer, not because it doesn't look great on the skin, last all day without creasing and cover my slight dark circles, but because it gave me huge cystic acne underneath my eyes.

After the first day of using this product, I developed a ginormous cyst right below my tear duct on my right eye. Day 2 of using the product and I developed another cyst under my left eye. This is the only new product I've used on my eyes.

If you're not acne prone, this is definitely a product to check out; it's super cheap and gives good coverage.

This was my go-to concealer. I spend good money for good makeup, and was happy to find this at such a low price point. Very blendable, and the colours worked well with my neutral skin tone. I was able to wear it with powder only (no foundation). Non-comedogenic too!

I was devastated when I went to my local Shoppers' yesterday, and there was none to be found. I was told it was discontinued. I used the creamy natural and am now using Quo's cream concealer (it's a multi but I only like the cream side).. for now.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been trying to find creative, but smart ways to save money and stretch my makeup a little bit. With the economy in a flux and the cost of living getting higher and higher, I decided to give covergirl another try by trying a few of their products....and I'm sorry to say, this one left me dissapointed and scratching my head. First off, the concealer is packaged beautifully and while it's very to use, the consistancy is HORRIBLE, I have moderate dark circles under my eyes and they kept peeking through even with the 5TH application. It might as well have been made for a baby, it has no base to adhere to, it's extremely hard to blend because it's so "watery", and it began to crease within an hour of applying it. At the price of $8.49 (yes, THAT much) I wanted to cry and venge anger on CoverGirl. I cannot believe they came out with such a product like this knowing how awful this formula is. I hope they discontinue it or come up with a better formula.

Will NEVER purchase again.

I really like this concealer. It covers my under eye circles really well, and it doesn't look cakey. It also stays on all day for me.

I like this concealer. It's not the greatest, but I've spent a LOT more money on concealers that either make what your trying to cover up more noticeable or they just don't conceal that great. I bought my 2nd tube today, even though as another said, it lasts forever. I like the consistency b/c my skin is very delicate and I don't want to have to rub my skin to blend it in. My biggest complaint is that the top of the wand broke when I was screwing it back on. Even though that happened on my first tube I bought another b/c of the great value. Also, it doesn't break me out when I use it. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, and redness between my nose and mouth. It may not conceal undereye circles the best, but I have never found a product that did to be honest. I have dark allergy shiners as they call them. It runs in my family, but concealer is the one product I can't live without. Overall, it's not the very best, but it's pretty good for drugstore makeup especially for $5.49.

on 1/24/2011 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PROS: it's runny for those who are looking for that type of consistency; blends easily into skin; great for use as highlighter (I have classic ivory).

CONS: doesn't really provide much coverage at all, ie: it's not opaque enough to be used as a concealer; no SPF; sponge applicator in a tube is not a hygienic way of applying makeup.

This is not a product that can be used as a concealer (and yet it's sold as a concealer), even if you happen to have minor blemishes b/c it's so runny. It is buildable in a sense but you can see straight through the product pretty easily. I guess it's like buying a very small trial size portion of a very sheer foundation with virtually no coverage and trying to use it as a concealer.

Around $7 CDN b4 taxes for 11ml.

on 11/25/2009 8:31:00 PM

The color is respectable, given its cost, but the texture is such that I have to work it in quickly because it starts to dry in streaks otherwise. This was bought when I needed something, but was having to tighten my belt regarding cosmetic purchases.
I can't remember its ingredient list, but something tells me I wouldn't be pleased if I did. I'm not some obsessive purist type when it comes to cosmetics, but all the same, like it when I know I can put gentle products on my skin. Short term would be alright in a pinch, but would prefer in the long term something that has less of a streaking issue and has ingredients that don't creep me out: so sad that translates into spending more money.

I have very fair skin, and this is one of the few concealers I've found that covers my dark circles and brightens under my eyes. Few brands have shades that are light enough. It would be better if the formula was thicker or longer-wearing, but it's a good one overall.

on 12/3/2007 1:02:00 PM

I just bought my second tube. I love this concealer! It light and easy to apply. I use it under my eyes and to cover red spots around my nose. I use the creamy natural and I notice it has a brightning effect that I love.

on 12/26/2005 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually use this concealer under my eyes and on my eyelids on a daily basis and I find it works well for me. Once you find the right shade it goes on nicely, covers my dark circles, lasts all day, and isn't greasy like some of the other concealers. It has buildable coverage but doesn't get cakey if you apply more than one layer. For the price I think it does a good job.