Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer
fresh complexion concealerfresh complexion concealer

3.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I have gone through so many of these!! It is great for undereye concealer and also for blemishes, scars, dark spots, etc.
Definitely a must-have. It doesn't have the best coverage in the world, but for a drugstore item at this price, it is outstanding.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG concealer! I've been using this for years since my mom used it to cover up her circles. I use it as concealer and on those days where I feel really confident in my skin, I'll wear it as a foundation as well. It blends well, it covers, it brightens my face, and it doesn't melt off on those hot summer days. I'm also really pale so it's nice having something that blends seamlessly into my neck and doesn't make me look like I have a bad tan. I hope CoverGirl never discontinues this!

OK coverage, but definitely not a good highlighter in my opinion. Doesn't brighten my face the way id like it to..nor cover my dark circles as much as id like. Not the worst drugstore concealer but nowhere near the best.

LOVE IT! im definitely not a concealer kinda girl i avoid it because ive never found one that worked for me but WOW this stuff is awesome! covers zits/redness perfectly, not greasy, doesn't crease and for me with dry combo skin it lasts all day with a setting powder. its not heavy and feels very natural on the skin its 5-6 dollars @ walmart so the price isnt bad under the eyes its doesnt completely cover dark circles but masks it and makes them less noticeable definitely will repurchase :-)

This concealer feels good on the skin- doesn't seem greasy or oily. It's not bad to crease, and for that reason it looks good under the eyes. I only wish it were more pigmented! It looks natural on the skin, (blends, doesn't stick to dry patches, etc) but it just isn't enough on its own for my dark circles. I've never tried it on zits, so I can't say how it performs there. Overall I think I can probably get a better concealer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for years while suffering moderate and cystic acne, only to look at the ingredients list and discover that it contains parabens and severely pore clogging sodium chloride - yes, straight up table salt! if you accidentally dab some on the corner of your mouth, it even TASTES vaguely like salt. EWW. I discontinued using it on my face and saw noticeable clearing of my acne within a week.

Still, it was the only concealer I had found that performed well under my eyes, so I continued to use it just around my eye area. But no matter how careful I was to avoid bringing it further down my face, I would STILL get tiny red white heads on the tops of my cheeks and even above my eyes.

Luckily I found a better concealer for under my eyes and discontinued using this product permanently. I would NOT recommend it to anyone who has sensitive or acne-prone skin.

on 12/27/2013 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim many years ago when I first started needing concealer, and never felt the need to try anything else. It works on all blemishes and under my eyes (granted I don't have very dark circles under my eyes). Like someone else said, I just dot it on, pat it to blend, and set it with powder. I can see the packaging being a hygiene issue - It's a doefoot applicator, and dotting it on blemishes over and over might contaminate it. It's easy enough to just use a concealer brush with it though.

I picked this up on sale at Duane Reade and so far I am really liking it! I was shocked by how moisturizing and creamy the consistency is - and the coverage is very good. I can apply this under my eyes without creasing, and it covers blemishes and acne scars very well. My favorite part is how light weight it feels on my skin! Very happy I found this!!

best under eye concealer but for me it does not cover pimples very well but is still workable

on 8/1/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I was using this product in conjunction with Maybelline Dream Matte powder, which seems to have a track record of doing what I reported here. So maybe it's the powder, not the concealer that was breaking me out. I stopped using both of them and my skin is clearing up finally.

I bought this concealer in a pinch and ended up really liking it-- I'm super pale (well I used to be), and I liked that it was buildable (read: super sheer). I used it to cover pimples.

However, after several months of use, I'm pretty positive that this caused me to have some serious breakouts. Lots of tiny spots, as well as big whiteheads (and I think it aggravated my pores and caused some big under-the-skin cysts, as well). I got them on my cheeks, which is a spot where I usually NEVER have acne. I am stopping use of this concealer effective tomorrow, and if my skin doesn't improve (aka it's something that isn't this concealer), I will edit the review and fix it. Pretty positive this concealer is the culprit though.