Lierac concentre mesolift

No Image

3.4

Water, glycerin, caprylyl, glycol, orange juice, carbon, hematite extract, zinc gluconate, potassium gluconate, calcium gluconate, propylene glycol, copper gluconate, manganese gluconate, magnesium gluconate, sodium mannuronate methylsilanol, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, pyridoxine hcl, tocopherol, retinal palmitate, sunflower seed oil, tromethamine, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium glucamate diacetate, citric acid, fragrance, chlorphenesin, sodium salicylate, sorbitol acid, orange 4, red 4

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this product. I think I got caught up and in the celebrity endorsements. I have been testing it, thanks to a deluxe sample, for a little over a week and came here, curious to see what others thought of it. When I saw that the ingredients weren't already listed, I decided to type them in and now I know I will not buy this product. When I scanned the ingredient list in the store, the highlighted ingredients "of botanical origin" must have distracted me from propylene glycol which, though approved by the FDA, is also found in antifreeze. I'm not paying a high price for a product that sends that junk deep into my skin.

on 5/14/2016 3:39:00 PM

I like this! Is it a game changer? Not really! It has a nice consistency, applies well, no complaints on the scent front either. It sits well under my mosturiser and then primer- foundation on top of that. It's a nice product in that it feels cooling on the skin, leaves just the right amount of moisture after applying - meaning it's not too shiny but doesn't leave a dry matte finish either. I personally don't feel there has been any benefit to my skin from using it though. Gone through a whole bottle so certainly given it a fair go- For me it's lacking the wow factor. I won't repurchase!

on 9/27/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow,this just rocks!!! ihave used it for about 5 days and the difference it made is remarkable.more clear,luminiscent and brighter skin.lovvving it.and also grease free. would reccomend highly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

One of the best serums i have tried,a bit sticky but makes my skin glow,a pleasant smell,no bad reaction and pimples,alcohol free and good ingredients.

on 9/12/2013 3:54:00 AM

I liked this serum very much. It contains Vitamins A, B5, B6, C, E and minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese) and my favorite ingredient - hyaluronic acid.
I always follow with a moisturizer (the whole point of hyaluronic acid is that your skin can take up more moisture - but you need to actually give that moisture). it does indeed feel a bit tacky in the beginning but it leaves your skin plump and glowing.

it has a small pipette applicator which makes it hard to get to the last bit of product, plus the price is quite steep and I feel I ran through it quite quickly (2 months)

on 1/26/2014 7:20:00 PM

The best serum that I tried! Packaging is great -see through glass bottle, little pipet you can adjust the right amount of the serum with. Before runing out of it, I turned the bottle up-side-down to get it all out. Texture is light, absorbes within a minute and leaves a soft, pulped skin...really radiant! Unlike some other serums (most, in my experience) it's not sticky and doesn't sting at all. Very nice, refreshing smell. I used it twice a day and it lasted round 3 months. A bit pricey, but would buy it again. Local pharmacies run ot of it, so I bought another, but will bi checking for it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the previous reviewer. I am huge HUGE fan of the Mesolift creme but not of the serum. It really didn't do anything for me, plus was a bit runny for my taste. The lady at Duane Reade suggested that I use the Mesolift creme+Mesolift serum for amazing results which I did buy and forked out a fortune in the process. Didnt work for me though..

I would suggest you to use the Mesolift creme which is awesome (make my skin soft, plump and radiant), have been using it a day creme/night creme for over a year and skip the fancy overpriced serum.

on 9/2/2010 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product cost me 60 bucks and definitely not worth the price. IT uses a technique called mesolift.The dropper is used to put on the cheeks and it's suppose to tone and make your skin radiant. I used half a bottle. No changes in skin tone whatsoever.

Well my cousin, which is a pharmacist, gave me some samples of this Mesolift Serum. I liked it a lot, even if it needs to be combined with the right cream (some minutes after having applied it) to work best. I have never tried combining it with the Mesolift Cream, I combined it with the Decleor Night Balm and it worked WONDERS the very first time I put it on. Skin smoother, radiant, clear, looking pure and fresh. It burns a bit when you apply it - it's the high vitamins content I guess. A very good product, its quality is comparable with the Resurfacing Activator by Skinceuticals.

on 6/16/2013 2:28:00 PM

This stuff is fine, it's ok.... just use a little, a dropper-full, and smooth it over your entire face. I find it just as effective as the creme, and I love the smell of both ... but I prefer the texture of the creme. I buy that one over and over, this one, just once. Would be good if you want to combine with a more moisturizing creme.