4.7

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

This is a nice MLBB shade, a sheer, slightly warm brick red. I actually prefer a single swipe of this on myself, but I applied two or three swipes for the photo above, to show the color. Like the other Serum de Rouge lipsticks, it's quite glossy and moisturizing. I picked this up along with 640 Soft Pink, and I really love this lipstick formula. It's somewhere between a gloss and a lipstick. It's not sticky at all, and imparts a subtle but noticeable tint. Of the two, Soft Pink is my favorite, but with a formula this good, it's nice to have options. The packaging is interesting; you slowly turn the bottom of the tube, which clicks as the product moves up. I'd probably consider purchasing it again, but there is only 2g of product in the tube. At $34 USD, that's a little steep for the amount of product you're purchasing. However, as an inveterate luxury cosmetic junkie, I can't quibble too much.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I love these serums. After I bought the first one I wore nothing else for weeks, they are so comfortable and the condition of my lips definitely improved. I now have two - Rosewood (740) and this one. They are my Go To lipsticks. The packaging makes them possible to apply without a mirror, and I can slip them into a pocket on my bag and pull them out without the usual rummaging and peering that is needed for a squat little lipstick bullet. I lost the Mocha Serum about 3 weeks ago, and have been actively missing it, which is not something that I have ever experienced with a lipstick before! HOWEVER, the price is BEYOND RIDICULOUS. I bought both my serums on eBay for half the RRP, and I STILL felt it absurd to spend so much on a lipstick. So, while I recommend these serums, I also recommend that you take the extra trouble to avoid the over inflated Dior price tag.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I LOVE these lipsticks but I cannot seem to find a color that works on my olive cool-toned skin. Mocha is a desaturated red-brown, very cinnamon-y, and I'm sure it would be a MLBB color on someone else, but not for me.

About reviewer (382 reviews)

Age36-43