Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas - Lemon Vanilla mist

Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas - Lemon Vanilla mist

on 9/7/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The greatest body mist ever created. I'M NOT EVEN A FAN OF B&BW BUT THEY HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL WITH THIS ONE. Sucks that it's discontinued.
I've preserved a bottle of this awesome concoction for almost 7 years now!

on 6/15/2016 2:34:00 PM

Ewwww...no, no, no. Smells like artificial, sickly sweet vanilla-sugar with maybe a fake pound cake element? Artificial and nasty..long lasting too, you can't get this stuff off.

on 2/23/2013 11:26:00 PM

Oooh I adore this one!! I wish BBW would bring this mist back at least during their SAS! I would buy bunches! There are "florals" and "muskies" and "gourmands" and freshies," but this is in its very own category for me. Lovely refreshing lemon meets my eternal love, vanilla, and the two merge together and create the BEST summer fragrance of all time <3 Why oh why does BBW discontinue their best offerings? Craziness I say! I would also like a return of the Tutti Dolci line, sigh!!

on 9/24/2012 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love love love this!
I've been looking for a perfect citrus scent (my husband loves citrus scents). Some fragances are just too strong and some are too sickly sweet and some smell like air fresheners that makes me dizzy.

This is SPOT ON!

At first spritz,it smelled like lemon candy. I like it a lot! However,my husband doesnt like too sweet scents. And when it dried up,it smelled stronger lemon and less sugary.

It's a very cute smell and I like it! I wish to find more scents that I like soon.

on 8/15/2012 8:29:00 AM

YUCK. It smells soooo amazing from the bottle I swear but once sprayed, you just can't figure out how the awesome smell turned into lemon shortbread that has molds. It's really strong too and the sillage is good so I found this very offensive. I tried spraying it to 5 different surfaces around a jacket and one of those five areas actually smell like it does from the bottle. What is up with this. Good thing I bought the mini one. Still a waste, though. Gave it away!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yummy.. This is not your typical lemon scent.. and by typical any perfumista knows what I mean.. most lemon/lime scents can come off as a household cleaning product.. and this DOES NOT.

The scent may have that lemon scent.. but it smells more like lemon zest and vanilla.. more specifically.. Lemon sugar cookies!

Probably the best scent of the vanilla's easily.

I would repurchase this again, but it has been discontinued for a while.

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It smells utterly delicious and is definitely a mood booster! Its one of my everyday favorites and I always get complimented when I wear it (they say I smell like sugar and cotton candy.) Its rather difficult to find a good lemon-scented fragrance without ending up like smelling like cleaning products, but this scent does it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably the best interpretation of lemon and vanilla that I've found. I give them credit for that. It never goes into the lemon cleaner scent that's so common when brands try to mix a sugary lemon scent. It starts off very fresh and manages to stay that way, while keeping the delicious vanilla.

This is my 2nd fave of the Summer Vanillas Collection.
It smells very sweet and the Vanilla balances out the tartness of the Lemon very well. Its beautiful on hot summer days!!
On first spray its a little tart and zingy and the Lemon is very dominant, but not too sharp at all. On drydown the Vanilla comes out more which makes it creamy, sugary and delicous. It kinda reminds me of Lemon Marshmallows.
I would repurchase this whenever I run out, but unfortunately, this is discontinued.
I'll get a back up of the Cream and Body Mist on ebay :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

AWFUL. Smells amazing in the bottle, but once it is applied to the skin changes completely and becomes very dull and metalic smelling. A big fat dissapointment and am not the least bit surprised that BBW discontinued it. Blech.

Popular Fragrances