Orly Rage

Orly Rage
RageOrly RageOrly Rage (shade)Rage

4.3

on 12/10/2014 3:22:00 PM

I have a couple of other Rose Gold nail polish shades and this is my least favorite of the bunch. The color looks beautiful in the bottle and on the nail but seems to bring all the red in my skin tone out when I wear it. Like literally my hands look "pink" when I wear this color. Also the formula is a bit wanting, it's a little too "grainy" and doesn't apply smoothly enough. I end up with these funny little bumps here and there on my nails. Essie's Penny Talk is a much prettier shade of Rose Gold and applies extremely well, I'd opt for that rather than Orly's Rage.

on 7/14/2014 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best rose-gold polish hands down. very pretty and opaque in one coat. Very metallic without brushstrokes. It's definitely a foil polish worthy of your collection.

I like to use this on my toes or under Maybelline's Color Show in Gilded Rose. Such a beautiful combo.

on 7/15/2012 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Orly Rage is a pale rose-gold with a metallic shimmer. One coat does the job, two at the most. Goes on like a dream. Gorgeous, no-brainer polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous, gorgeous polish. I received this in a swap and I love it. It's a beautiful rose gold polish that looks chrome from an arm's distance away but is shimmery close up. Works well with my pale, cool-toned skin. The formula is great in two coats, doesn't leave brush strokes and it dries really quickly, not to mention it doesn't dull with topcoat. I don't have anything like this in my collection and I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I only have a handful of Orly polishes, but their quality is on par with China Glaze, IMO. They don't wear nearly as long on me as OPI or Essie, despite wearing the same base and top coat. I had to have this beautiful rosey bronze foil as soon as I saw pics online. The plus side is that it looks just like it did in the pics I saw... the color really is that pretty! However, the downside is that it chips SO easily, moreso than the normal Orly polishes. I think it's the foil finish, as each time I've painted my nails with this color, it starts chipping within a day or two. Most polishes I don't even get chips with, just minor tip wear after 4-5 days. Anyway, I love the color, the formula applies smoothly, and I would repurchase this, knowing that I will need to repaint my nails in a much shorter time frame.

LOVE this soft, rose gold silvery shade. Very nice with 2 coats , very fine micro shimmer. I think this shimmer pearly is very popular this season. Would totally recommend! ery unique sade and long wearing too.

This is a gorgeous color who lost a lippie due to staying power. It's chiptastic at the tips, and I'm guessing that has to do with the finish.
A beautiful rose-gold metallic roil, this is super shiny and reflective even in low light.

Popular Polishes