Orly Rage

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/29/2014 9:18:00 PM

I've had this polish in my collection since it first came out, years ago but it seems recently I've grown to really really love it. It's a perfect rose gold and it makes my hands look long and fun. Light enough to wear at work without it being inappropriate but also fun enough to be great for going out. It's such an easy color to apply also, 2 coats gives you tinfoil rose gold nails, doesn't chip once you use a good top coat. In love with it, perfect for the summer!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is absolutely stunning and is the perfect rose gold color for my skin tone and makes my nails look almost luminous. It goes on opaque with one coat which I like and does not apply streaky. It really picks up the light and doesn't seem to be too garish out during the day time. As for the bottle itself, it now has a rubber top to provide grip. I see this being a flattering shade for anyone and it is a fun, but beautiful shade to own. I am glad to have it in my collection. I found my bottle at Sally's for less than eight dollars. I highly recommend to give it a try.

on 3/15/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I adore this polish! It's been a summer staple for the past 3 years..I agree with the reviewer below, the color is unique..kind of a metalic nude. The formula is great, takes only one coat (but I usually do 2). It dries fast and doesn't chip easily. And it looks amazing on my toes in the summer. I get lots of compliments on this one. I love to wear this when we go on tropical vacations becasue it last and looks so pretty in the sun..also goes with pretty much any outfit..love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my first orly polish. I love it!! Color is a pale rose gold shade with silver?? Shimmer running through it. Super opaque in one coat but I always apply my usual 2 coats. Formula is not too thick and not too thin; dries really fast. On my nails, polish looks gorgeous!!! Almost foiled. Def would repurchase this shade and try out others.

on 3/14/2012 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a metallic nuder/cream tone that goes on opaque (the first coat even!) rather than taking 3-4 coats just to get the true-to-bottle color! This is my favorite nail polish colors these days. I tend to gravitate towards metallics/chromes over mattes, and I had always found the light pearlescent or cream shades to be dissapointing in terms of color deposit, and like I said, this is the most impressed I've ever been with a light-colored hue. It looks great on my light/medium olive skin tone, and will be a great summer color. I'm glad that it's big-3 free and has no formaldehyde resin, but of course I still know it's not a totally clean polish (oxymoron, unfortunately), so that would be the only thing I would change in a perfect world.

LOVE this soft, rose gold silvery shade. Very nice with 2 coats , very fine micro shimmer. I think this shimmer pearly is very popular this season. Would totally recommend! ery unique sade and long wearing too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful rosy metallic color. It's has a nice shimmer without being glittery. It's neutral enough to wear everyday but it has flair enough to make others notice.

Popular Polishes