Uploaded by nata_lilie

price range

Reviews

fromsaniam

Nov/13/2005

This did a really good job at cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing my face. The scrubby parts are ok as long as you don't overdo it. I just rub it in very gently with my fingers, wash off with warm water, follow with toner and there you have it: clean, moisturized skin.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Sep/01/2005

I am Japanese, so I wanted to give it a try. At first, I was extremely disappointed because it was very oily and couldn't feel like my skin was clear & clean. But a few days later I realized that my skin gets perfectly clean and moisturized. It doesn't cause any breakouts even in midsummer which is surprising when you consider its texture.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBlack

2.0

Jul/12/2005

This DOES make my face feel softer... but first I have to endure the hard, scraping "exfoliants" embedded in a cake of grease. I don't like the way it feels, and following it up with a washcloth (a must) probably does most of the actual cleansing. One of the few LUSH products I can do without.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

Mar/05/2005

I found this too scrapey for my skin, made it more red. For this reason I didnt use it for very long so can't comment on how effective it is. I'd imagine it would last a long time though and is quite cheap, so is good in that respect.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

Dec/31/2004

I ADORED this product this first time I bought it. I used it almost every day for about two months, and it left me feeling smooth and (unlike most face washes) relatively moist after every use. Note: I was on accutane the entire time. I ran out and lived without it for a week or so before I got around to buying a new one. And that's when the trouble started. I got tiny lttle pustules ALL …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrown

2.0

Dec/30/2004

Any product that leaves a grease film on my face I cannot trust. You rub it on and aside from the HUGE scrubby bits it feels kinda cool going on. But the oil slick it leaves behind is horrible. I couldn't stand the thought of not washing it off...so I used another cleanser.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

May/21/2004

I love Baby Face, so I thought I'd give SJG a try, since I thought it'd be a scrubbier version of Baby Face. However, I find it's too harsh for me - the scrubby bits are BIG and SHARP. It's not so bad if I rub the bar between my hands to soften it first, or if I rub it from my hands onto my face, but it hurts to rub it directly on my face as I do with Baby Face. I …Read more

About reviewer (273 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairBrown

May/20/2004

This and ultrabland are my two favorites from Lush. I went crazy over this at first! The way it felt going on my face was so amazing... Anyway, I remove with a warm washcloth, no probs. My skin feels so soft and my pores look smaller, especially on my cheeks and nose. I use all over my face, rub directly from the bar. I set it on my face without moving it for a few secs until it heats up …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

1.0

May/13/2004

Cysts, cysts, cysts. I hate this stuff. It's like rubbing crisco on your skin. It smells great though. It made my skin look absolutely horrible.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlond

May/11/2004

This reminds me of Buffy the Backside Slayer. It's a block of fat with exfoliants in it.

I'm a huge fan of LUSH, and love their Ultrabland, and I wanted a facial scrub, and I bought one of these. Firstly, the shape of it is too awkward to use around the face. Secondly, it has a horrible greasy feel to it, leaving a greasy film on the face afterward.

Wouldn't …

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinNormal