Victoria's Secret Love Addict

Victoria's Secret Love Addict
Love Addict

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have the lotion and my God its gorgeous so sexy feminine and seductive i liked the lotion so much i purchased 6 more Vs lotions including love spell which i will review later when i get it in the mail im obsessed and they go amazing with any perfume i wear!in love!!!!!!!

on 8/11/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm smitten! Its wild orchid and blood orange...very sexy and feminine scent. It's like the next step up from Love Spell, so if you liked that, you will love this. I had to go back the next day to grab the body wash and the lotion, this stuff smells so good. Feminine, floral, fruity, and not too heavy! You cannot go wrong with this scent, a real winner.

on 11/29/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent has the potential to smell really good, but theres something about this that drives me crazy (in a bad way) about this scent. I think it might be the almond note. I would recommend you try this scent out on your skin before buying!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite spray right now. I find myself wearing this after a shower almost everyday. It is light and fresh. It smells very fruity and girly, most guys will like that. The mist is sheer and covers a large area of the body in only 1 spritz. The bottle is huge and will last me forever. I have been using this everyday for a week now and have barely put a dent in the amount of spray. The mist is very moisturizing also. I like the new formula much more than the old oil/fragrance split. The old formula was greasy and stained clothes if you put it to close. The spray doesn't last very long, but for the size of the bottle, you can afford to spritz often. I will repurchase!

Notes: Fresh Strawberry and Almond Milk
I have the Body Drink Lotion of this. It smells fresh and slightly sweet, the description is dead on.
Its not sharp like Almond notes are sometimes, but creamy and fresh and the Strawberry smells freshly picked. Im not really an almond person and this isnt sweet enough for me, but its nice for days when I want to smell fresh, like I just got out the shower.
But...It really doesnt last at all! I know this is just a lotion, but it dissapears within minutes! After about 30 minutes, I cant even smell it anymore if I press my nose against my skin! So I wouldnt repurchase.
It layers well with Strawberries & Champagne Body Mist tho!

on 11/10/2010 11:43:00 PM

I love this scent! I'm surprised it wasn't more popular, it smells very pretty and I kept smelling it and had to have it. It smells so good and the bottle is pretty too. It also has the oil base and is moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is the lasting power, I can smell it right when I spray it but I can't smell it on myself or my clothes after. I gave it a 5 because the smell is great but I really wish the scent lasted longer when worn.

This is a new lotion and body mist in the Beauty Rush line. The notes are fresh strawberry and almond milk - yummy! It smells wonderful! Sweet and fresh! I love almond in my perfumes and lotions and this will layer beautifully with my Butterfly by Hanae Mori (also has strawberry and almond in it).

Popular Fragrances