Uploaded by kisvah14

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/26/2018

The scent is nice, sort of sweet. Unfortunately, I have had to reapply this most days this summer, which feels really unsanitary. The protection level is ok, not amazing enough to make me confident I can put my arms up halfway through a hot day. I found this didn't cover me well enough lately and have decided to try some different brands for now (mainly sprays for clean reapplication).

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromtklow

Sep/01/2017

I like the scent of this one, unlike the other scents in this product line. But it does leave more white gunk in the armpits of my t-shirts than any other deodorant brand I have used. It is reasonably effective, but not amazing. It washes off my skin easily and doesn't irritate freshly shaved skin. The packaging is okay but I often find it hard to get the lid off and if I squeeze it too …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Oct/17/2016

I didn't like the smell of this (neither did my friends) and I don't think it lasted the entire day. I preferred the cucumber scent.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Aug/05/2015

the best i tried many deoodorants and only dove and Sion work for me

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

fromAnnayB

Feb/28/2015

Definitely does its job. Keeps me dry throughout the day, lasts all day, and smells lovely. To the people having trouble with their deodorants not working anymore: Your body can actually adapt and become "immune" (in a sense) to your deodorant. Just so you know.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

Oct/28/2014

I used to only use Dove. I love the cucumber one but I thought it would be cool to try a new scent and I was having problems with the cucumber one making my arm pits smell sour by the end of the day and I've noticed this one does the same. I don't know what happened with this go fresh line and maybe it's just me. I had a problem with Ban discontinuing working for me as well after a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlond

Jun/08/2014

In my opinion dove rules the market with deodorants. Without any doubt, great smell, long lasting and what else do you need. Great stuff and fair price.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/26/2014

This works well enough. It keeps me dry during the day at work, and is effective during workouts too. The scent is acceptable, but I was expecting to like it more than I did. Pomegranate and lemon sounds amazing- I love both notes- but the scent is really ho-hum. That aside, this is a good deodorant, but next time I will likely select a different scent.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

May/22/2014

Surprisingly, the scent worked all day, even in the summer. What I didnt like about this in the end is it left weird residue in the armpit of my clothes. If you can find the 5 pack of these at Costco, its pretty cheap compared to other deodorants.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/25/2014

My faves for many years now. Lasts a long time without getting a weird end of the day smell that I get with others. Have had compliments on my smell thinking it was my perfume. So has my friend that wears it.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35