Dove Go Fresh - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent

Dove Go Fresh - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent

3.7

on 9/1/2017 12:16:00 AM

I like the scent of this one, unlike the other scents in this product line. But it does leave more white gunk in the armpits of my t-shirts than any other deodorant brand I have used. It is reasonably effective, but not amazing. It washes off my skin easily and doesn't irritate freshly shaved skin. The packaging is okay but I often find it hard to get the lid off and if I squeeze it too much while trying to remove it, I end up cutting a hunk of deodorant out when the lid comes off. The mechanism to move the stick up as it's used works well though. I've tried several scents in this line and this is the best one.

on 10/17/2016 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I didn't like the smell of this (neither did my friends) and I don't think it lasted the entire day. I preferred the cucumber scent.

on 6/8/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion dove rules the market with deodorants. Without any doubt, great smell, long lasting and what else do you need. Great stuff and fair price.

on 10/28/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I used to only use Dove. I love the cucumber one but I thought it would be cool to try a new scent and I was having problems with the cucumber one making my arm pits smell sour by the end of the day and I've noticed this one does the same. I don't know what happened with this go fresh line and maybe it's just me. I had a problem with Ban discontinuing working for me as well after a couple years. Time to find a new brand. So sad

on 2/28/2015 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely does its job. Keeps me dry throughout the day, lasts all day, and smells lovely. To the people having trouble with their deodorants not working anymore: Your body can actually adapt and become "immune" (in a sense) to your deodorant. Just so you know.

on 8/5/2015 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

the best i tried many deoodorants and only dove and Sion work for me

on 5/26/2014 5:53:00 AM

This works well enough. It keeps me dry during the day at work, and is effective during workouts too. The scent is acceptable, but I was expecting to like it more than I did. Pomegranate and lemon sounds amazing- I love both notes- but the scent is really ho-hum. That aside, this is a good deodorant, but next time I will likely select a different scent.

My faves for many years now. Lasts a long time without getting a weird end of the day smell that I get with others. Have had compliments on my smell thinking it was my perfume. So has my friend that wears it.

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Surprisingly, the scent worked all day, even in the summer. What I didnt like about this in the end is it left weird residue in the armpit of my clothes. If you can find the 5 pack of these at Costco, its pretty cheap compared to other deodorants.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell but it's super expensive