LUSH Stepping Stone

Filtered by age: 19-24

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Stepping Stone is a nice foot scrub. It is a mild scrub, it leaves the feet feeling soft after use, particularly if you follow it up with a foot lotion. The scrub takes away the top few layers of rough skin, though it will not perform miracles and rid you of tough callouses. My feet are not overly dry or rough, so the mild exfoliation was enough for me! Its scent is a mixture of lemon and lime, it is sweet and fresh and reminds me of sour sherbet lemons. To use, dampen feet in the shower and step out of the stream of the shower, with dry hands break off a small chunk of the product and scrub it onto your feet. Do not use the whole scrub at once and do not get the scrub wet as it will dissolve too quickly! Only use a small bit at a time and you will be set. Once you get the hang of using it, you should find that it works rather well. I like to use it particularly after rough days at uni or work where I've been walking all day and need to relax.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with another review that sadly some people don't know how to use this so are leavingt bad reviews. It does dissolve and crumble very quickly but the crumbling part isn't as negative as people think. You're meant to crumble a small chunk of the product over your wet feet and rub it in and then wash it off. I find it leaves a nice fresh smell and my feet are pretty smooth. I usually use this after I've used a pumice stone, I'm pretty sure this product is not really meant to replace one.