Uploaded by ayngemac

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 months ago

I had been using this product for 4 years and absolutely loved it. It was the only deodorant that stopped my underarm sweat. I became pregnant and started getting scabs under my arms. I originally thought it was from shaving, but then I started to research and low and behold other people have the same problem from this product. My reaction only came after I became pregnant so Im thinking that it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

Oct/15/2017

I'm shocked to learn others are having the same reaction to this product. I research my reaction to this and found the common thread was Mitchum solid. It's horrible and I'll throw it away this minute. Don't risk having to deal with the painful reaction and don't buy this!!!

Sep/25/2016

How did you clear up the scabs?

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Sep/23/2016

I got those ugly scabs too now. This is awful can't something be done about this?? I thought it was skin cancer at first or something it freaked me out :( maybe I'm a bit dramatic lol but still a deodorant shouldn't do this!!

Age30-35

Feb/23/2016

SAME STORY AS MANY OTHERS!!!!!
After a month of use unsightly black/grey scabs began to appear under my arms- followed by odd itching.

PLEASE, don't ever buy this product!!!! We really need to start a lawsuit againts this company!!!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

Jul/16/2015

I am reviewing Clinical, soft solid (turn the dial and little beads pop up), in powder fresh scent. I'll start off with the fragrance, which is pleasant and not overpowering. I would like to say, to start, that I am horrified that people have developed a fungus on their pits from this deodorant, and I will never buy anything again without first doing my research on this site (well, anything …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/10/2015

I've been lucky enough not to have the scabbing/fungus issue that some reviewers have described, but after reading about those reactions, I'm tossing this out STAT.

It's a bad product for a whole host of other reasons... it really doesn't curb sweating or odor very much at all, and the texture of the deodorant is extremely unappealing. I don't even know how to …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

fromFernan

Jun/10/2015

Trying to figure out what those nasty scabs are until I started reading about this product. After using it for about 3 weeks, it was constantly itching and burning, until the one day I lifted my arm and surprise nasty nasty scabs. It is a terrible feeling specially coming from an OCD person. Please do yourself a favor and do not buy this product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

fromPieran

Mar/24/2015

Epic Fail. This product does NOT work.(dropping the mic)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Mar/24/2015

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If I could rate zeros I would. I too got the nasty black scabs under my armpits after a month of use. They're gross and they hurt! I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my health until I read the reviews for this product. Needless to say, I will not repurchase it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther