Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance - Unscented

Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance - Unscented

1.8

on 9/25/2016 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

How did you clear up the scabs?

on 9/23/2016 9:01:00 PM

I got those ugly scabs too now. This is awful can't something be done about this?? I thought it was skin cancer at first or something it freaked me out :( maybe I'm a bit dramatic lol but still a deodorant shouldn't do this!!

SAME STORY AS MANY OTHERS!!!!!
After a month of use unsightly black/grey scabs began to appear under my arms- followed by odd itching.

PLEASE, don't ever buy this product!!!! We really need to start a lawsuit againts this company!!!

on 7/16/2015 4:06:00 PM

I am reviewing Clinical, soft solid (turn the dial and little beads pop up), in powder fresh scent. I'll start off with the fragrance, which is pleasant and not overpowering. I would like to say, to start, that I am horrified that people have developed a fungus on their pits from this deodorant, and I will never buy anything again without first doing my research on this site (well, anything that is reviewed on this site). No wonder the directions say "apply to underarms only." Can you imagine having that awful fungus anywhere else on the body? Anyway, I digress. Even if I wanted to continue to use mine, I can't. The dial went from extremely hard to turn to not budging. I'm now going to find my highest magnification mirror so I can check my armpits for fungus!

on 6/10/2015 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've been lucky enough not to have the scabbing/fungus issue that some reviewers have described, but after reading about those reactions, I'm tossing this out STAT.

It's a bad product for a whole host of other reasons... it really doesn't curb sweating or odor very much at all, and the texture of the deodorant is extremely unappealing. I don't even know how to describe it... sort of like a glue stick that has almost dried out, but has some moisture on the surface? It gives your underarms a gross, clammy feeling, and never seems to dry completely. Huge fail.

on 6/10/2015 1:54:00 AM

Trying to figure out what those nasty scabs are until I started reading about this product. After using it for about 3 weeks, it was constantly itching and burning, until the one day I lifted my arm and surprise nasty nasty scabs. It is a terrible feeling specially coming from an OCD person. Please do yourself a favor and do not buy this product.

on 3/24/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Epic Fail. This product does NOT work.(dropping the mic)

on 3/24/2015 6:50:00 PM

WORST PRODUCT EVER! If I could rate zeros I would. I too got the nasty black scabs under my armpits after a month of use. They're gross and they hurt! I was starting to wonder if something was wrong with my health until I read the reviews for this product. Needless to say, I will not repurchase it.

Very very sticky and takes way too long to dry to wait before putting your shirt on. Also it really doesn't make a difference in how much you sweat. The dry version works a lot better.

This is by far my HG deodorant. Yes, it feels really weird at first... kind of wet and spongy, but you get used to it, and it works amazingly. It keeps me totally dry and I've never had so much as whiff of BO while wearing it. Fortunately I haven't had any of the odd skin reactions that some people have, but I have to agree with another reviewer who said that it always breaks off when you're about 3/4 of the way through. ALWAYS! Every damn stick!! It's so frustrating, but because it's my HG, I've looked past that for the 2 years I've been using it and just keep my cupboards well stocked for when I need to start a new one.

Oh - and I LOVE that this product never leaves white marks or residue on clothes. Never.

On a side note, I've recently discovered that this product is now discontinued - in Canada only maybe? Don't know, but I am devastated! I'm on the hunt for my next go to brand and am already on my 3rd unsuccessful try :(

(I marked it down for price, because it's pretty expensive here in Canada vs the US, and I also marked it down for the end of the stick breakage, but I still give it 5 lippies because I love it so much!)

Popular Deodorants