Jilbere Nano Silver Curling Iron

Jilbere Nano Silver Curling Iron

1.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not a huge fan...I found this curling iron does reach max heat, however it takes a really long time. I have to wait about 10 minutes before using it, where as my other hair tools take maybe 1 or 2 minutes. I really wanted to like this item, but I am going to return it for something better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Jilbere Nano Silver Flat Iron-- review

Just bought this from Sally's and came home to a nasty surprise = it's dirty, and it won't even heat (but the temp indicator lights up). Not to mention that it looks super shoddy-- the metal looks cheap, the plates don't even touch, the packaging is very cheap-looking (something you'd buy at a dollar store). Pure garbage! It's honestly my fault for not taking a better look at it when I was in the store. I will be returning this product first thing in the morning. First and last Jilbere product I will purchase. Brand lost it's credibility.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Jilbere Nano Silver Curling Iron is the worst curling iron I have ever used. I got this on sale at SBS for $27.99 it is normally $29.99. I read the reviews there and felt pretty confident that I would be satisfied.

First, the 25 heat settings are a joke. I have mixed texture hair that is more comparable to caucasian hair (I am half Asian). I never have problems holding a curl with proper product and good curling iron. My hair is naturally wavy so I am not working with straight hair. My length is above mid back - a reasonable length for a 1 1/4 " barrel. This iron was maxed out to 25 on the heat dial and no matter how small my sections or how long I held the iron in place the curl was limp, sloppy and promptly fell. I don't see how anyone could use a setting below this. According to the literature packaged with this curling iron 25 is reserved for coarse / difficult to curl hair - this is not my hair at all!

If that weren't enough the on / off buttons are placed in an area where it would be easy to turn the iron off while curling (and I did - but I did check to make sure it was on again before I began to curl more). I prefer to use an iron that has a switch for this reason.

As much as I hate to return things I could not wait for the store to open to exchange this for the gold plated Helen of Troy iron that I used successfully for about five to six years. I just curled with HoT and that gets five lippies, Jilbere of Paris Nano Silver Curling Iron is a dud and gets one lippie and I wish I could give it less.

Popular Hair Styling Tools