Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 6/24/2015 11:06:00 PM

Before this gel came into my life, I tried an Origins cream(starting over) I really wanted to like it , but ...fail. But this Bobbi Brown gel feels smooth on my skin. I've only been using it 4days and I can see and feel a possitive change. My skin is very dry but I easily get break outs with creams. So this is good so far. I would love a tube instead of a jar.

on 8/18/2014 12:01:00 PM

This is a truly HG product for me that I just keep going back to. I have combination VERY sensitive skin and this is the only moisturiser I've ever found that hydrated without it irritating my skin. Even 'natural' products leave my skin raw and red, I recently had horrendous experience with origins ginzing and night-a-mins that left me with really sore skin and terrible acne on my right cheek. Switching back to this almost instantly soothed my skin and two weeks later my acne has completely cleared up, although unfortunately the indented scars have not. However, the dry patches around my nose do need little extra face oil to subside but my oily t zone is kept in check. The only other criticism I have is the unhygienic pot, a pump would be at better but I suppose since I use this morning and evening I get through it quite quickly (which unfortunately also makes it quite pricey). Love this product, it's definitely a permanent fixture in my skincare routine.

on 3/18/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It brightens the face and it is truly hydrating. This cream feels light and acts as a good base for makeup. It absorbs nicely and does not look shiny. There is no strong smell to it, and I have a very sensitive nose. The only thing I didn't like was that it does not contain spf. The other problem was that it caused small pimples here and there on the first use. I believe that the reason for this causing breakouts in some people is the rose oil in it. Of you search the internet you will see that rose oil is acnegenic.

on 4/30/2013 11:36:00 AM

Purchased to use as a moisturizer/primer under the new long wear finish compact foundation (at the makeup artisits suggestion). Has a strong herbal smell, and applies nicely. However, after using a few times, it caused breakouts (and I very rarely get a pimple).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This left my face feeling really soft and hydrated but after 30 minutes I had to wash it off. I am very sensitive to smells and this cream had a very strong unpleasant odor. It smelled like dirty gym socks to me and it lingered until I couldn't stand it anymore. Glad it was a sample so I didn't have to deal with returning the product.

on 1/25/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and have been using it off and on, mainly when I need extra hydration. I wake up with great skin that's hydrated but not greasy. It also seems to calm down my redness. Agree with other reviewers about tube packaging being more hygienic, but it sure is a pretty jar. Expensive, too. It has a distinctive scent that's a lot like the Kiehl's Cryste Marine which I also like, but which I think is discontinued.

Overall, a 4 rating. And yes, if I had $40 to burn, I'd buy it again.