Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I cannot live without this magical cream. I use this every day without fail underneath my makeup, and it's creamy consistency allows for a perfect, smooth base under foundation. I believe that this also acts in a similar way to a primer, whilst hydrating the skin at the same time. I don't know what it is about this cream, but nothing works quite the same on my skin. It helps to heal any blemish that appears on my cheeks (my main problem area). I really noticed this when unfortunately I ran out of this cream and couldn't repurchase it as it was sold out EVERYWHERE. my skin became a problem again, and I was so upset that I couldn't get hold of this. I finally have again however, and I am now on my fourth pot in two years. I will continue to buy this foreverrrrrrrr and prey that it never gets discontinued! :)

on 10/20/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I found this product brilliant on my skin. Your skin stays hydrated all day and feels smooth and soft. I had very dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and this is perfect for it! my cheeks are no longer dry and de hydrated and my oily t-zone is controlled. I haven't received any dry patches on my face since and its stopped the irritation of my dry cheeks. I've struggled for years with finding different moisturisers for my skin type, and I've finally found the right one and don't think I'd be able to live without it now!

I liked the original version of this and have used in the past as a 'winter' cream, so when the gel cream version just came out in the UK in time for summer i thought it was just what i needed for my combo skin. But it just looks quite greasy and shiny on me, and the intense fragrance really irratated my sensitive skin. I have a little redness around the sides of my nose and after a few mins of applying this cream the redness did get worse. Foundation didnt go on as well over it as when i use my clarins cream. Back to clinique's dramatically different moisturing gel-cream for me for summer, never lets me down :)

This moisturizer is fantastic! It's not heavy or greasy like the Extra SPF25 I had previously. Works great as a base for makeup too. The Smell is light and fresh and keeps me hydrated all day. Only negative is the packaging. A pump would be easier. I would purchase again!