Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 3/6/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

While the price is steep ($50), this is an excellent light moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin. Since my skin is very oily and easily susceptible to breakouts, it's difficult for me to find a moisturizer that's not too heavy or that doesn't break me out. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave my face feeling tacky or sticky. I've had good success with this moisturizer, and just repurchased since I ran out! It doesn't leave me shiny, and I find the light scent pleasant as well. Highly recommended for oily skin!

on 10/13/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im in love with it!...best moisturizer ever...great primer too!!
Cant wait to get the serum too!!

This moisturizer is fantastic! It's not heavy or greasy like the Extra SPF25 I had previously. Works great as a base for makeup too. The Smell is light and fresh and keeps me hydrated all day. Only negative is the packaging. A pump would be easier. I would purchase again!