Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.8

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 10/16/2015 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this when I purchased it - I'm sure it is a very high quality product. But it broke me out. I do not think it clogged my pores, I think my skin reacted to an ingredient. There was another Bobbi Brown moisturizer that had the same effect, so it must have had the same ingredient - I can't remember the name of that one, though. These have been the only moisturizers to have caused a reaction in my skin.

on 12/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have normal/dry skin and was looking for a lighter moisturizer to use during the summer months. The cream feels nice going on, sinks in fast, making my skin feel comfortable. However, the effect does not last so this is not enough moisture for me. Also, using this product would be much more hygienic and practical for travel if it came in a tube instead of the heavy glass jar. Ingredients would also be much less exposed to oxygen that way. Looks very pretty on the vanity, but not practical.

on 10/20/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I found this product brilliant on my skin. Your skin stays hydrated all day and feels smooth and soft. I had very dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and this is perfect for it! my cheeks are no longer dry and de hydrated and my oily t-zone is controlled. I haven't received any dry patches on my face since and its stopped the irritation of my dry cheeks. I've struggled for years with finding different moisturisers for my skin type, and I've finally found the right one and don't think I'd be able to live without it now!

on 4/19/2011 2:00:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I've been using this moisturizer for about 3 months now, so I can accurately give my opinion on this product... Which I LOVE! I have combination skin, but my entire moisturizer-using life I've been drawn towards oil free moisturizers. Everyone said that if your skin is on the oily side, go for oil free. But that's not always the case. Basically (for some skin types that tend to be more oily) if you avoid oils like the plague, your skin produces more, which does make sense. So if you use a moisturizer with oil, over time your skin will begin to produce less oil. This moisturizer is not oil free, but rather gel based... Giving combination skin the best of both worlds. I find it hydrates my skin perfectly in my more dry areas, while not weighing down my oily areas. I have also noticed my skin definitely produces less oil than when I started using this product. Although something to note, it does not go on matte at all (for me). Not insanely shiny, but I wouldn't put this on and then go out. I'd definitely at least put on some powder to dull down the shine it leaves. But even so, this moisturizer is just perfect. If you don't like product that are scented, stay away, it definitely has a scent (which I enjoy). And at the seemingly steep price of $50, if you're like me and have yet to find the perfect moisturizer, give this a try, it may be yours as well! Therefore making the price tag well worth it :)