Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 10/17/2018 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's a great cream but depends on what you are looking for. This is not matte, it leaves a shiny film that makes you look young and healthy and glowy. However, I'm afraid being glowy is not everybody's cup of tea. Also, when I had sensitised skin due to retinol treatments, this cream made my skin burn. When I started using it I thought it made me break out, but after giving it a second chance I've almost emptied the jar and there are no breakouts at sight. I do like it, it does hydrate my skin and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I like it gives a healthy glow and shine to skin and I believe it does go well under foundation, it makes it glide smoothly. It is pricey though, there must be similar creams for a lower price. Overall, I think Bobbi Brown products are high quality and deliver.

on 3/18/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It brightens the face and it is truly hydrating. This cream feels light and acts as a good base for makeup. It absorbs nicely and does not look shiny. There is no strong smell to it, and I have a very sensitive nose. The only thing I didn't like was that it does not contain spf. The other problem was that it caused small pimples here and there on the first use. I believe that the reason for this causing breakouts in some people is the rose oil in it. Of you search the internet you will see that rose oil is acnegenic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This irritated my skin. The smell is way too strong. Not good for sensitive skin :( Priced way too high too. Just not for me.