Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

4.1

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 10/16/2015 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this when I purchased it - I'm sure it is a very high quality product. But it broke me out. I do not think it clogged my pores, I think my skin reacted to an ingredient. There was another Bobbi Brown moisturizer that had the same effect, so it must have had the same ingredient - I can't remember the name of that one, though. These have been the only moisturizers to have caused a reaction in my skin.

on 6/24/2015 11:06:00 PM

Before this gel came into my life, I tried an Origins cream(starting over) I really wanted to like it , but ...fail. But this Bobbi Brown gel feels smooth on my skin. I've only been using it 4days and I can see and feel a possitive change. My skin is very dry but I easily get break outs with creams. So this is good so far. I would love a tube instead of a jar.

on 12/21/2014 9:07:00 AM

Tried MANY moisturizers, from different brands and consistency, by far this is the BEST I've ever come across (as a day moisturizer). Good thing about this product, no SPF! Wonderful for me because I prefer separate sunscreen, an SPF moisturizer + different sunscreen = breakouts/clogged pores for me.

The product spreads smoothly and evenly, moisturizing my skin for hours, and it felt so good and light! Never thought this product is such a bullseye spot on for my dehydrated skin. I like the packaging but it's only good for a display, for real life usage is a bit annoying, I have to steal my SKII spatulas to scoop the product out. Also, not good for traveling purposes. Other than that, I'm more than happy with the product. Definetely will repurchase!

on 10/20/2014 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I found this product brilliant on my skin. Your skin stays hydrated all day and feels smooth and soft. I had very dry cheeks and an oily t-zone and this is perfect for it! my cheeks are no longer dry and de hydrated and my oily t-zone is controlled. I haven't received any dry patches on my face since and its stopped the irritation of my dry cheeks. I've struggled for years with finding different moisturisers for my skin type, and I've finally found the right one and don't think I'd be able to live without it now!

on 8/18/2014 12:01:00 PM

This is a truly HG product for me that I just keep going back to. I have combination VERY sensitive skin and this is the only moisturiser I've ever found that hydrated without it irritating my skin. Even 'natural' products leave my skin raw and red, I recently had horrendous experience with origins ginzing and night-a-mins that left me with really sore skin and terrible acne on my right cheek. Switching back to this almost instantly soothed my skin and two weeks later my acne has completely cleared up, although unfortunately the indented scars have not. However, the dry patches around my nose do need little extra face oil to subside but my oily t zone is kept in check. The only other criticism I have is the unhygienic pot, a pump would be at better but I suppose since I use this morning and evening I get through it quite quickly (which unfortunately also makes it quite pricey). Love this product, it's definitely a permanent fixture in my skincare routine.

on 7/25/2013 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has been a great moisturizer for me. I have combo skin with dry patches around my nose, and although this hasn't eliminated the dry spots 100%, it has helped a great deal. My skin is calmer overall. The cream absorbs beautifully and moisturizes well without feeling heavy. I recently discovered that I can apply my powder foundation without a primer when using this moisturizer. The scent is fresh but not overly strong or lingering. I've had no unexpected breakouts using this. I started using the hydrating gel cream in the summer, but I think it performs well enough to be a year-round moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/30/2013 11:36:00 AM

Purchased to use as a moisturizer/primer under the new long wear finish compact foundation (at the makeup artisits suggestion). Has a strong herbal smell, and applies nicely. However, after using a few times, it caused breakouts (and I very rarely get a pimple).

I really love this moisturizer. I usually only buy my eyeshadows from BB, but I got a sample and really liked it. I am now on my second jar, because it works so well for my combination/oily skin. It smells pleasant, doesn't cause breakouts, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy. I don't really like the packaging, hence the four stars.

on 2/25/2013 9:24:00 PM

This was a sample I got when I was getting Pretty Powerful signed by Bobbi in September and I just chucked it in my bag thought "Oh this is nice, but I'm not sure if I would use it since I have bountiful amounts of creams"

Fast forward to December, Texas weather is constantly changing and it was dry and cold as can be and I didn't feel like using my primer. So I couldn't find my "good occasion" gel moisturizer I looked for this one and... it feels pretty nice actually.

Now I blend it with my liquid makeup to give it that nice dewy glow, and for some reason I really like this smell it's not offensive, it smells like there's like a white pepper scent to it? It's light, you might not tell.

Good thing is, it doesn't break me out, especially weird since it comes in a jar and they're not the most hygenic. I like the way it feels, it's light, can be used for any skin type just have to apply it right! Not really sure if I can speak for the tender-skinned because I don't have sensitive skin but most Bobbi products don't bother people. I use it underneath my makeup, swirl it in with liquid base. Done. Healthy skin.

If you're looking for some miracle properties in this, skip it unless you just need some good hydration. I'm glad I got this as a sample 'cause I cannot afford a full size. haha.

on 11/4/2011 3:29:00 AM

Love the texture. Perfect for combo skin. Skin feels silky smooth after. Works as a primer. Slightly scented, lovely. Will buy again.