Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 12/9/2017 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I've tried A LOT of expensive face creams from various high end brands and must say this is one of those impressive ones. It is very hydrating yet doesn't feel heavy on the skin, which is why I went for the gel version insted the cream one. However, something gel creams usually do, is that they to leave the skin "matte", which I don't like at all because my skin gets very uncomfortably tight, red and itchy during the day. This product leaves some sort of a comforting film over the face, at least for me. I sometimes also mix it with some facial oil droplets, but during day time over a hydrating serum in winter, it is a perfect go-go. I've got quite a sensitive skin type, but didn't experience any side effects.

on 12/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have normal/dry skin and was looking for a lighter moisturizer to use during the summer months. The cream feels nice going on, sinks in fast, making my skin feel comfortable. However, the effect does not last so this is not enough moisture for me. Also, using this product would be much more hygienic and practical for travel if it came in a tube instead of the heavy glass jar. Ingredients would also be much less exposed to oxygen that way. Looks very pretty on the vanity, but not practical.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This left my face feeling really soft and hydrated but after 30 minutes I had to wash it off. I am very sensitive to smells and this cream had a very strong unpleasant odor. It smelled like dirty gym socks to me and it lingered until I couldn't stand it anymore. Glad it was a sample so I didn't have to deal with returning the product.

on 10/13/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im in love with it!...best moisturizer ever...great primer too!!
Cant wait to get the serum too!!