Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

4.3

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

I really love this moisturizer. I usually only buy my eyeshadows from BB, but I got a sample and really liked it. I am now on my second jar, because it works so well for my combination/oily skin. It smells pleasant, doesn't cause breakouts, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and dewy. I don't really like the packaging, hence the four stars.

on 2/9/2013 10:26:00 AM

Great product. Hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy. Perfect way to prime my face before applying makeup. Though expensive, it lasts for a long time, as I need only use a small amount to moisturise my entire face. Also very gentle on my sensitive skin.

on 1/25/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and have been using it off and on, mainly when I need extra hydration. I wake up with great skin that's hydrated but not greasy. It also seems to calm down my redness. Agree with other reviewers about tube packaging being more hygienic, but it sure is a pretty jar. Expensive, too. It has a distinctive scent that's a lot like the Kiehl's Cryste Marine which I also like, but which I think is discontinued.

Overall, a 4 rating. And yes, if I had $40 to burn, I'd buy it again.