Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

4.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 3/6/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

While the price is steep ($50), this is an excellent light moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin. Since my skin is very oily and easily susceptible to breakouts, it's difficult for me to find a moisturizer that's not too heavy or that doesn't break me out. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave my face feeling tacky or sticky. I've had good success with this moisturizer, and just repurchased since I ran out! It doesn't leave me shiny, and I find the light scent pleasant as well. Highly recommended for oily skin!

on 1/25/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and have been using it off and on, mainly when I need extra hydration. I wake up with great skin that's hydrated but not greasy. It also seems to calm down my redness. Agree with other reviewers about tube packaging being more hygienic, but it sure is a pretty jar. Expensive, too. It has a distinctive scent that's a lot like the Kiehl's Cryste Marine which I also like, but which I think is discontinued.

Overall, a 4 rating. And yes, if I had $40 to burn, I'd buy it again.