Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

4.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 3/18/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It brightens the face and it is truly hydrating. This cream feels light and acts as a good base for makeup. It absorbs nicely and does not look shiny. There is no strong smell to it, and I have a very sensitive nose. The only thing I didn't like was that it does not contain spf. The other problem was that it caused small pimples here and there on the first use. I believe that the reason for this causing breakouts in some people is the rose oil in it. Of you search the internet you will see that rose oil is acnegenic.

on 7/25/2013 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has been a great moisturizer for me. I have combo skin with dry patches around my nose, and although this hasn't eliminated the dry spots 100%, it has helped a great deal. My skin is calmer overall. The cream absorbs beautifully and moisturizes well without feeling heavy. I recently discovered that I can apply my powder foundation without a primer when using this moisturizer. The scent is fresh but not overly strong or lingering. I've had no unexpected breakouts using this. I started using the hydrating gel cream in the summer, but I think it performs well enough to be a year-round moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/13/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im in love with it!...best moisturizer ever...great primer too!!
Cant wait to get the serum too!!

This moisturizer is fantastic! It's not heavy or greasy like the Extra SPF25 I had previously. Works great as a base for makeup too. The Smell is light and fresh and keeps me hydrated all day. Only negative is the packaging. A pump would be easier. I would purchase again!