Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 12/21/2014 9:07:00 AM

Tried MANY moisturizers, from different brands and consistency, by far this is the BEST I've ever come across (as a day moisturizer). Good thing about this product, no SPF! Wonderful for me because I prefer separate sunscreen, an SPF moisturizer + different sunscreen = breakouts/clogged pores for me.

The product spreads smoothly and evenly, moisturizing my skin for hours, and it felt so good and light! Never thought this product is such a bullseye spot on for my dehydrated skin. I like the packaging but it's only good for a display, for real life usage is a bit annoying, I have to steal my SKII spatulas to scoop the product out. Also, not good for traveling purposes. Other than that, I'm more than happy with the product. Definetely will repurchase!

I liked the original version of this and have used in the past as a 'winter' cream, so when the gel cream version just came out in the UK in time for summer i thought it was just what i needed for my combo skin. But it just looks quite greasy and shiny on me, and the intense fragrance really irratated my sensitive skin. I have a little redness around the sides of my nose and after a few mins of applying this cream the redness did get worse. Foundation didnt go on as well over it as when i use my clarins cream. Back to clinique's dramatically different moisturing gel-cream for me for summer, never lets me down :)

on 3/6/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

While the price is steep ($50), this is an excellent light moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin. Since my skin is very oily and easily susceptible to breakouts, it's difficult for me to find a moisturizer that's not too heavy or that doesn't break me out. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave my face feeling tacky or sticky. I've had good success with this moisturizer, and just repurchased since I ran out! It doesn't leave me shiny, and I find the light scent pleasant as well. Highly recommended for oily skin!