Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF
Hope Oil-Free SPF

3.5

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.75%), Oxybenzone (4.0%), Zinc Oxide (4.53%). Inactives: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Arachidyl Glucoside, Maltodextrin, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

on 7/27/2011 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have an oily and sensitive skin but without acne. Since I use this, my face started to look terrible very dull and small acnes everywhere. Then I gave it to my husband. Even his normal skin turned to be oily and dull like my skin. Went to a dermatologist and she suggested me to stop using this product and use a moisurizer and spf separately instead, then my face went back to normal after that.

on 5/4/2011 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this stuff ao much!! It's my HG moisturizer! The fact that it has spf 30 is the icing on the cake. It's very light weight, sinks into the skin quickly, leaves a matte finish (not greasy looking or feeling at all), does not break me out, no white cast, does have a slight sunscreen smell but I honestly like that smell, wears amazing under makeup, and helps keep my oil in control for the day and I have pretty oily skin. I hope they never stop making this. I will be using this for the rest of my life!!