Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF
Hope Oil-Free SPF

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3.75%), Oxybenzone (4.0%), Zinc Oxide (4.53%). Inactives: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Arachidyl Glucoside, Maltodextrin, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally an SPF that doesn't leave my skin looking greasy and sinks in quickly!
It works well with my foundations
Paraben and frangrance free
Doesn't clog my skin
No need for a seperate moisturizer
SPF 30, perfect for everyday and summer protection
Antioxidants!!!

i got a good sample of hope oil free spf 30 and I loved it so much I got a full size of it. It took the redness out of my face and made it so soft and nice looking I just had to get it and use it. I was so excited about this product it totally changed my face.