90%

Reviews

3.0
from

7 years ago

this is a very pretty teal color but thr formula isnt the best. it takes about 3 to 4 coats to get the color pay off I want. even when I start with a white base it still takes about 3 coats to get the desired color, but it's very pretty once the color is achieved. it dries to a cream/jelly bean finish

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

8 years ago

I love all Color Craze polishes that I've tried so far. Atomic is a dark teal colour. I was looking for this colour, and at 2$ I can't complain at all for what I got. Looks great on my summer toes.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I went out looking for this shade after seeing it on the nail board. But the bottle I found does not look like the same color as the one featured here. The Atomic I have is a blue green/teal creme. It took 3 coats to get it fully opaque and it actually is darker once applied to my nails. NC25 I used it for the first time for my pedicure (see pic). It is a lovely and unique shade of teal. I have many teals and this one still managed to be different. It isnt the color I was expecting but it is still very pretty especially for such a cheap price! $1. I had a little issue with the brush being frayed but I simply cleaned the brush off & trimmed it. That got fixed right away. Overall I do like this shade and formula & especially the price so yes I would probably buy it again.

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I think the LA Colors Nail polishes are great! The new Color Crazy line offers some great summer & spring colors as well as some great nudes & basics. Atomic is a great teal blue color that is great for this season! ~~PRICE/AVAILABILITY~~ The LA Colors Color Craze Polishes can be found in a few different places but availability varies depending on your location. Ive heard of a few different places from other but i can find mine in my local Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Dollar General stores for $1 a piece which is great. Ive also seen them sparingly at Five Below, Big Lots as well as sets at Ross. Also online on the LA Colors site & Cherry Culture. I think these are super affordable and the Color Craze line has really nice fun bright colors. ~~SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE~~ The LA Colors Color Craze nail polish in "Atomic" is a nice teal blue that is great right now for the spring & summer months. I think this color shows up slightly darker than it looks in the bottle on the nails. Also i use a sheer nail strengthner so it does slightly affect the color. This color is gorgeous since its more of a creamy finish to it. Its one of my favorite colors to use on my toes for the spring months. I have a few blues/greens but nothing quite like this. Its a nice medium teal blue. The LA Colors Color Craze is a newer line (they also have their permanent Nail Lacquer collection which im obsessed with as well) The Color Craze line has fun names to each polish. The formula is a tad bit thinner than their original formula but still provides a nice formula that applies nicely w/out much fussing. Depending on the shade, it does vary slightly. Atomic is a nice opaque shade that applies nicely and glides on. I use 2 coats for good measure but it def shows up nicely. All of the polishes are pretty opaque and last quite some time. I generally take my polish off every 4 days & i do notice some chipping at my tips but im harsh on my hands. So i never expect much out of any polish. (even opi, essie & cg chip after two days so i prefer cheaper ones that will last just as long) The wear time will also increase if you pair a base coat & top coat. ive also tried the LA Colors base/top coat & it did give me an extra day or two of wear. I think these are fun, beautiful colors and Atomic is so pretty and fun & vibrant. Def great for spring & summer. They have 17 different shades included in this line that im sure you will all find one you will love! & these polishes are great esp for the price! ~~PACKAGING~~ The LA Colors Color Craze line comes in the same nail polish bottle as their original nail laquer does. The bottle is reminiscent of OPI but shorter.The jar is glass with white labeling. I have one complaint w/ the color craze line & that is, after you take it out of its plastic packaging, the shade name is nowhere to be found so if you really care about that, you may have to either make your own sticker or cut out shade name & tape it on somewhere but then i have got 1 with a sticker on the bottom where the shade name is located but that one was straight from LA Colors themselves. Its weird. Im not sure if they have since fixed the problem or they just send them out w/out still. Thats my only complaint. The lot # is located on the bottom of the bottle. There is 0.44oz or 13ml which means its a good amount of polish, I have not made it through any of mine & i use these polishes all the time. The brush isnt the greatest but not the worst either. It allows easy application but will have to watch around the edges. The formula will need to be shaken (there is the balls in there that helps stir up thick product) I love shaking my polishes. This will ensure the proper color/opacity to show up on the nail. I advise to do this also in between coats. I love bottles, so cute & def dont look cheap. They look great on my shelves. Overall, if you can find these polishes, def pick one or 5, hehe! i am obsessed w/ my LA Colors makeup products & polishes. They have since taken over my collection. I think $1 is amazing for these polishes. If you love fun, vibrant colors def go with the color craze line. Great polishes for $1- amazing! it def allows me to build up my collection without breaking bank! Cruelty free makeup!

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

8 years ago

i'm still on the lookout for my "perfect teal", but this one is the closest i've found so far. it's darker than the uploaded swatches show; it's a medium to deep teal creme leaning to the green side. it goes on smooth, achieves total opacity within 2 coats (one thick, one thin), and doesn't peel or chip for days, especially with a good top coat. it's a bit boring for solo wear, but looks fantastic as a base for glitters, shimmers, or nail art.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

8 years ago

LA Colors- Atomic is a medium green-teal creme. I wear it both alone and with glitter/shimmer. Formula- It applied easily and dried quickly. It was a 2-3 coater for me. Wear- I wore this with 1 coat of OPI What's Dune? on top and SH topcoat. Very minimal tipwear by Day 3, but lasted 6 days before light chips. Packaging- A round bottle with a good, manipulatable thinner brush. Inexpensive.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

For the price, the polish coated better than what I expected. It is not thin at all. The teal color showed up great and looked great in the sun and inside. Perfect for the spring/fall ladies. I added a Jewel Tone for more of a fun summer look. What do you think? With or without? It's a must try either way! www.CocoaLaFemme.com

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairOther, Relaxed, Medium

9 years ago

This is a deepish creme teal. I only needed two coats. Found it at Dollar Tree so it was especially cheap. Nice color for Frankening.

About reviewer (3510 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I found a bunch of the L.A. Colors polishes at my Dollar Tree. I wish I had got more of them. Atomic is a really really pretty shade. It's a medium teal green, and it covered perfectly in just 2 coats. I don't usually like creams....but this one is SUCH a lovely shade that I just can't stop staring at it!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

I love this color. It's a cream teal- more on the green side than the blue. It takes about 2 coats for opaqueness. I've had this on my nails for 2 days and only have one small chip on my dominant hand, which is very impressive. It cost a buck at the Dollar Tree. I've been wanting that cream teal from China Glaze, but this was a way better deal.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOther