no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

i own several BE liner shadows - downtown, sure thing, black ice to name a few. this one is very different. first the texture - it doesn't glide on smoothly. it's almost impossible to apply it evenly, neither with with dry brush, nor with wet then the color - it's very dull. maybe it's supposed to be matte, but given it shows almost no color, it looks just dull. i'm not able to call it blue once i apply it. it looks like some bad cheap black dramatically different from other BE shadows - came as huge surprise...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

9 years ago

I don't know what all the bright light surrounding this product on the display case are supposed to be doing, because this is just an OK liner. I personally have dark blue liners that are better and make my eyes look brighter. I purchased this in the big & bright sample set at ULTA. It's just ok, nothing to write home about. I will use this until I use it all up, but after that I will not be purchasing again. I only put it on the top lash line and it holds all day long.....but I did test it out. If you touch the liner even hours after applying it will come off on your finger. So, basically this is not a "stay put" liner.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

1.0

9 years ago

I have been without eyeliner for many years and I've been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge, long wearing, and makes my eye brighter. I bought this because i have sensitive eyes that gets really itchy. This product did make my eyes brighter and clearer. It wears decently, but smudged really easily on the lower lash line. Doesn't last long, the twist thing broke on me and I rarely use it.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I got this in Midnight, not Intense Black, but there's no review for Midnight so I'll review here. I don't get why people don't like this eyeliner! It's creamy, smooth, and a wonderful rich navy shade. I was looking for a navy shade and this is a very nice one. I wish it were waterproof, but it pretty much did stay on my eyes so no big deal. I did use the smudger when I applied some on my lower lash line and then smudged. It did look smudgy, so it did it's job. I do like this and I don't get why other people don't.... I will definitely buy this pencil in Midnight again.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18