3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Did not moisturize or detangle my hair. This product didn't really do anything for my hair. If anything, left my hair feeling heavy and sticky after. I've used other leave-in conditioners that were way better. Ugh and the smell ????

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

When I bought this, II didn't realize this is marketed towards curly hair (mine is straight), but I'm glad I left my glasses at home and didn't see that, because this stuff is wonderful for my long, straight, highlighted hair. It leave my hair feeling really good, and it makes it smooth and shiny. It's great for frizz. The thing I like best is that it seems weightless. My hair doesn't at all feel waited down. I am very impressed. I usually use L'Anza Trauma Treatment, which is very nice, too, but much heavier than this. This leaves my hair so bouncy. I love it. The scent dissipates quickly. It's sort of a flowery scent. It doesn't bother me at all. The one drawback to this is that of product buildup after about three uses. My hair actually seemed to repel my shampoo when I washed it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

from

3 years ago

This is one of the products from my Ouidad starter kit that I have repurchased. It seems to help my curls along and my fine hair looks healthy and less frizzy. I use it when I wash with Ouidad shampoo, but also when I use my other shampoo (Joico). The smell is not very nice, somewhat masculine, but it doesn't linger. This product will stay in my arsenal.

About reviewer (657 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

4 years ago

My hair is medium length and texture, no chemical processing, with a little wave and curl. I wash my hair once a week with Ouidad's moisturizing shampoo and follow with this leave-in conditioner. I then use gel and style with the shake, rake and scrunch technique to bring out wave and curl. I don't use a rinse-out conditioner because I find it reduces volume.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

Made my hair soft, but super puffy and frizzy. It smells like Pinesol, but the smell dissipates once it dries in hair. Not a good fit for my hair. This product does have good ingredients though. I gave it away.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Ok, so I am a hairstylist, and received this in a special buy at Ulta....I have medium fine, naturally wavy-curly hair....this was an excellent product for me- moisturizing, but light weight. I'm not sure if it would be moisturizing enough for someone with coarse, drier hair though.....price is crazy though, and I am unable to find it locally at cost with my license....bummer....;)

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

Meh. Although this does soften and added shine, it could be a tad more moisturizing. It adds a bit of volume and is not greasy or tacky feeling on the hair. It has a strong floral scent initially, but it fades. the bad thing is that I had a lot of surface frizz. I might reevaluate this during cooler weather, but so far I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I was looking for a leave-in to both moisturize (it does fantastically) and manage frizz (great job). I use Wen cleanser about 75% of the time and though it says you can you absolutely SHOULD NOT use WEN as your leave-in conditioner because it contains a preservative that all shampoos have which will create sensitization if it is left in. So this follows my WEN cleanse and it idoes a superior job. My hair is fine and wavy and this does not weigh it down but it gives me a lot of moisture.

About reviewer (478 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I have been trying to find the right product for my newly curly hair for a year now. I finished chemo in February 2012 I think this is the one that works for me. It works as a stying aid to encourage curls and waves in my previously straight hair. I have purchased enough hair products to open a CVS. Never knew it was so much work :)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I don't find this particularly moisturizing; I use it more as a styling aid than as a conditioner. I have fine, straight, highlighted shoulder-length hair. I wash it 2-3 times/week with Alterna moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and it's in fairly good condition. But it tends to lose body a few hours after I blow it dry and generally looks limp and straggly by the end of a work day. In the past I've used Bumble & Bumble Texture, but this can make my hair look and feel dry, so that product is more style specific. Otherwise, I don't use styling products. I find Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner is a great replacement for a styling product in fall/winter, when the air is dryer (I suppose if I lived in a western state where the air is dryer, it might be useful year-round); it doesn't have the same effect for me in humid conditions. In my hair, this product creates a bit of texture and volume that keeps my hair from looking limp for 1-2 days. Doesn't weigh down my slippery, fine hair. Caveat - I don't like the polished look with my hair, and I find this suits a somewhat-undone look. I haven't used it when going for a polished look, so can't attest to its effectiveness in that situation.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral