E.L.F. Lipstick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/2/2016 7:46:00 PM

ok listen up I bought this lipstick on a road trip because I needed a quick color, so I just ran into Walmart and grabbed the first cute lipstick I've seen, little did I know this would be one of my favorites. I'm not quite sure what shade I have since I got it like a year ago and it's all faded, but if you need a cheap moisturizing durable lipstick, this is for you !!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

utter crap the packaging makes it hard to use-all of the lipsticks broke. i know theyre cheap and i shouldnt expect much but these are horrible. the colour payoff is brutal and they drag on the lip.

To Read all 76 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The packaging on these suck (2 lippies), it's hard to retract them & ive taken uber care not to break them off. $1 YEAHBOY!! 1 lippie for price coz they are dirt cheap! (1 lippie means cheap/good value, 5 lippies means expensive some folks don't know this but I am a top reviewer so I thought I'd remind y'all lol IKR its counterintuitive!!) 5 lippies over all coz of beautiful colors & I plan to possess all of the $1 ones someday soon! The 1s that are $3 in the black case are awesome also matte studio lip color. All in all I like these as much as or more than wetnwild & def gonna repurchase more! They are on the sheer side but that's ok w me. Winning!!!

on 4/10/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Used to hoard these lippies back in the uni days before I turned to mac. My favorite one is fantasy. The other ones are rather meh. It's not long wearing, you kinda have to put eyeliner all over the lips and top this on to make it workable. The shade is otherwise nice for my NC40 skin. The smell reminds me of pentel crayons. They easily break as well in the packaging. Tried putting them back together to no avail. And the packaging is rather bad. Won't stay shut properly. And i remember some years ago googling the ingredients and found two that were marked dangerous for make up products. For the price (2,9€) i'd rather up my game and buy Mac matte lippies.

Formula greasy, hard to wear by itself without lip liner completely under. Wouldn't even buy it for a dog.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this in Classy, because it's a near perfect dupe for M.A.C. Angel lipstick. For only a buck, this lippie is amazing!

Yes, it's not exactly as smooth as some of E.L.F.'s other lipsticks, but it's very good quality and is just as good as some of the more expensive drugstore lipsticks.

**Side note: I top Classy with L'Oréal's leGloss lip gloss in 151 Baby Blossom. It's almost exactly the same as Nars Turkish Delight lip gloss. I only mention this because those two colors used together seem to be really popular with local makeup artists.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are OK lipsticks. But they are so messy. The packaging opens in my purse! They also arent super long wearing. They do have a nice scent but I would rather buy better ELF lip products.

I love these I have sociable, classy & one that's MIA at the moment they are very good you can build them up & they stay put even after eating though the color starts to fade I always re-apply but there amazing for the price but the packaging fault is the lids come off to easy in my little lipstick bag

on 11/19/2015 10:33:00 PM

I bought three of these today fearless and two others I think fearless looks a lot like ruby woo ots not as matte but the color is spot on and of you put a lil translucent powder over top then it magically turns into ruby woo lol...these lipsticks are nice for the price.

on 2/22/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

My review is specifically for the color Fantasy, as it's the only color I own. This might actually be the worst lipstick I have ever used! No matter how much you swipe this lipstick, it never gets even somewhat opaque! The color is a dead brown color that is unflattering and the smell of this lipstick is so overpowering it makes me want to throw up. I know it's only $1, so my expectations were not so high, but seriously, this isn't even worth a buck! There are other cheap lipsticks, such as from Nyx, that are so so so much better and have great color pay off. Never purchasing ELF lipsticks again. Ever!

Have this in the Fantasy shade. Gorgeous colour and suits my skin tone perfectly. It's a brown-orange shade and looks beautiful and sexy on my lips.

Video Reviews & Tutorials