3.4

price range

Reviews

fromeeemmm

8 years ago

Super Slick, it's over. I'm sorry, it's you and not me. I raved about this product several months ago because it was a) VERY easy to use b) long-lasting and c) seemed to be worth the $$. I've decided to change my review on this product because it's been flaking like crazy! I purchased a new tube of Liquid Last a few weeks ago and have been battling little flecks of black liner all the live long day. I even have to carry q-tips to swipe the flakes away! Even then, they don't wipe off. Super annoying and too much trouble for something that is so expensive now. I'll try something else.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Tan

1.0

8 years ago

It flakes extremely easily so if you're not an expert at applying eyeliner, this is not for you. The consistency isn't smooth and don't even try to put eyeshadow on top; your liner will flake right off. But, the good thing about the flakiness is that it's super easy to remove. The lasting power is okay, I just can't get over how dry the formula is. Honestly, it was similar to a NYC eyeliner. The brush was easy to use and the colour was close to a true black. I can't comment on price because my friend who works at MAC gave it to me to try when it was a "new product" and I honestly think it sucks.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I love the consistency on this product, and I find it more consistent than Stila's (maybe because I tried on the "try me" version of it). The brush allows you to make precise lining and doesnt smudge at all! Although it does get flaky at the end of the day. It dries quickly, and you can easily remove it by rubbing them with water. Me likey!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

fromfoxoxo

8 years ago

I wanted to love this product, because I'm so loyal to MAC, despite some of the negative comments it gets from it's products, but I absolutely disliked this product, I have sensitive eyes (mainly my eyelid to liquid applicators), so it irritated my eyes, and caused them to swell and become red, I dislike the fact that when your run the liner again it smears off, pros to it's really pigmented

SkinCombination, Tan

8 years ago

I was lucky enough to grab a bargain on ebay after hearing so many positive reviews on this liner. I got it for a bit more than 10 bucks (including shipping). What I love about this product: (1) does not smudge (2) precision of the brush - can draw thin and thick lines with ease (3) durability. However I do not adore the packaging - it looks alright but the plastic packaging feels somewhat cheap and flimsy (even compared to my bloom liquid eyeliner). That aside, I like the application and the brush. However, I don't think I would repurchase unless if I can grab another bargain somewhere. I probably wouldn't pay more for it than what I did.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

8 years ago

This is definitely the most durable eyeliner that I've ever used! As long as you don't touch it at all (if you touch it then it flakes) it will last you all day and all night with only one application. I have this in the purple (Smoky Heir) and I'm very satisfied with the color as it is vibrant but not too bright. The two downsides to this product are that it's very expensive for a small amount and that it takes forever to dry. It goes on with the consistency of a gel kind of but then it dries to be like... dried nail polish? It's extremely easy to wash off though (a few gentle rubs will wipe it off clean).

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

The colour I got was 'On the Hunt' (Black) Verdict - I wouldn't re-purchse. Pros -Stays on forever (and I have oily eyelids) -The applicator is very easy to use and makes for really accurate application Cons -Watery consistency when applying (So you usually have to do a couple of coats. I made the mistake of letting it dry a little in between so when I re-applied it got chunky and started flaking off) -Super expensive (I wouldn't buy again, for that price I kind of expected a SUPER LINER) -Dries out very quickly.

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

fromkruz12

8 years ago

I really like this eye liner. Its smudge proof, stays on all day and easy to remove at night. The only down side to this is the applicator - I feel like its too thick and short to get a precise application. But other than that, one of the worthwhile eye liners out there!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

An upside to this product, and I only got to try black is that it stays on for a very long amount of time. I had it on for all day and had a sample swipe on my hand that is still there. There is no smudging and it goes on very easily in one swipe Downsides to this product is definitely the price - maybe it is because I am a person who looks for a good eyeliner that does all this at a cheaper cost. And that it takes its sweet time to actually dry - I tend to blink after I apply my liner's and hate getting it all over my lids because of that and it not drying quickly.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromari496

8 years ago

this is the best liquid eyeliner ever! the pen makes it so easy to apply. its perfect for beginners, people that want to save time, and just people that like easy to apply, great prodcuts! i have it in black, and i just love it. its so black, it doesnt flake or fade, and its easy to get a thin, precise line, its easy to thicken the line, and its easy to wing it out a bit. its just perfect! i def recommend this!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure