MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner

MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner
Superslick Liquid LinerSuperslick Liquid Liner

2.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was the worst liquid liner I've ever purchased. It does not last and can be rather flaky. There's no spill-stopper, I tipped the bottle over once and half of it spilled all over my table. After some use, the product dried around the seal, making it hard to open and close completely. The cap with the wand then started to crack. Terrible. I would highly recommend Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. Sadly I'm overseas and can't find it anywhere.

on 12/27/2012 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have "on a hunt" i believe It's called (basically Black) and i do like the intensity of this black. My problem is that the applicator is too stiff. I prefer soft flexible brush tip to make my wing as sharp or as thick as i want. I can't really do that with this tip; i usually get a thick wing. It does run on me. I have mixed feelings about it. Great black but annoying tip. Not my fave eyeliner. I use it once in a while.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I used to use GOSH Extreme Art liner (very similar to the discontinued MAC Liquidlast that this replaced) but I hated the brush, and always found myself reaching for a different brush to apply.

This eyeliner has a very nice felt tip applicator that makes it really easy to get a perfect consistent line, thick or thin, and also a perfect wing. It lasts all day and night, I'm not proud of this, but I have worn it for 24 hours and it stayed on perfectly the whole time. I've also showered with this on and had it stay intact.

It does have a tendency to flake if you rub your eyes, but I don't, so I don't have any problems with it.

I have this is On The Hunt (black) and Pure Show (gold) and both colours are excellently executed. The black is dark, rich, inky, and slightly glossy in a very flattering way. The gold is extremely shimmery, without looking like very chunky glitter.

I use the gold one as an inner corner highlight product and an eyeshadow base (blend it out if you want to use it like that) and I use the black one everyday to line the top and bottom lash line, as well as wing out my liner and draw on my bottom eyelashes (I think that's an Asian thing).

on 3/9/2012 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Super Slick, it's over. I'm sorry, it's you and not me. I raved about this product several months ago because it was a) VERY easy to use b) long-lasting and c) seemed to be worth the $$. I've decided to change my review on this product because it's been flaking like crazy! I purchased a new tube of Liquid Last a few weeks ago and have been battling little flecks of black liner all the live long day. I even have to carry q-tips to swipe the flakes away! Even then, they don't wipe off. Super annoying and too much trouble for something that is so expensive now. I'll try something else.

on 2/27/2012 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product, because I'm so loyal to MAC, despite some of the negative comments it gets from it's products, but I absolutely disliked this product, I have sensitive eyes (mainly my eyelid to liquid applicators), so it irritated my eyes, and caused them to swell and become red, I dislike the fact that when your run the liner again it smears off, pros to it's really pigmented

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I want to love these eyeliners but it has failed me. I got the Signature Blue...color was awesome, but I hate hate the felt tip & consistency. It is smudge proof but it is still not worth the price. ln addition, I think it is too expensive for the small package it comes into. Better off to get the MAC Fluidlines or Bobbi Brown gel liners.