MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner
Superslick Liquid LinerSuperslick Liquid Liner

4.4

I have this liner in 'Treat me nice' which is a metallic green colour and I love it!

The colour is lovely and although it takes a little longer to dry it stays put for the evening and doesn't end up down my face by the end of the night.

This is the only colour I have tried but I am looking forward to giving other colours a go. I also own Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners which I hate and this one doesn't compare, I will definitely go back for more with this one.

This is a great eyeliner. It is pretty much idiot-proof, with the felt tip pen applicator you really can't go wrong. This eyeliner comes off so easily with makeup remover. I gave it a two for packaging because really... it sucks. The product gathers all around the lid and becomes extremely difficult to peel off. I do love this eyeliner though so I will continue to buy it. A little does got a long way!

on 12/19/2011 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

An upside to this product, and I only got to try black is that it stays on for a very long amount of time. I had it on for all day and had a sample swipe on my hand that is still there. There is no smudging and it goes on very easily in one swipe

Downsides to this product is definitely the price - maybe it is because I am a person who looks for a good eyeliner that does all this at a cheaper cost. And that it takes its sweet time to actually dry - I tend to blink after I apply my liner's and hate getting it all over my lids because of that and it not drying quickly.

on 9/10/2011 7:32:00 PM

this is the best liquid eyeliner ever! the pen makes it so easy to apply. its perfect for beginners, people that want to save time, and just people that like easy to apply, great prodcuts! i have it in black, and i just love it. its so black, it doesnt flake or fade, and its easy to get a thin, precise line, its easy to thicken the line, and its easy to wing it out a bit. its just perfect! i def recommend this!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great product! MAC came out with 9 of these beauties as a part of their fall collection and I couldn't be loving them more. Great color pay-off, awesome shades, easy to use felt tip applicator, great wear and are easily removed. While they aren't quite as long wearing as their liquidlast liners (which stay on through sweat, tears, and Biblical rain), they're much much easier to work with and aren't a bitch to remove. It's a pretty wet product and can feel pretty funny on for the first 45 seconds after you apply them, but once dry they're smudge proof and the color lasts all day. Fluidliners and UD 24/7 liners both get a bit smudgy on me after 5-6 hours, but this never seems to revert back to its soft gel stage. It can however start to flake off a bit if you have oily skin, but if you avoid touching your eyes it will still stay nearly perfect as it seems like it takes a combination of oil (either from your skin or your makeup remover) and friction to really start to flake off. That only seems to occur after a good 6-8 hours of wear though so I'm pretty happy. Washes off easily just using a bit of MU remover (any kind should work just fine) and a wash cloth. Oh and just like nearly all liquids, it's useless on the waterline. Still, I really like this addition to MAC's line. Hope they make these permanent and release more shades in future collections!