MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner

MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner
Superslick Liquid LinerSuperslick Liquid Liner

1 review

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought three of these - Signature Blue, Desires and Devices and Pure Show. I really do like them. The felt tip is really easy to use, and even though it is watery, I find them very very pigmented. It is truly waterproof, it lasts the whole day even on my oily lids. Removal is easy too with the two phase waterproof eye makeup removals.
However, I also came across very very similar eyeliners from MaxFactor !!They are called Colour X-pert Waterproof Eyeliner. The tube is exactly the same like MAC's, and the felt tip too. I live in Germany, and see these at the drug stores for like 6plus Euros. That is a steal compared to 19Euros for the MAC ones. The black one is a perfect dupe for MAC's On the hunt. But otherwise, they do not have the other colors like MAC has. Max Factor instead has metallic turquoise, purple and grey colors, which are also very pretty. I bought the black, turquoise and purple ones. It makes me feels sometimes I have 6 of these Superslick liners, becos the tubes look soooo similar. Wont be surprised if they both come from the same manufacturer.