MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner

MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner
Superslick Liquid LinerSuperslick Liquid Liner

2.7

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the consistency on this product, and I find it more consistent than Stila's (maybe because I tried on the "try me" version of it). The brush allows you to make precise lining and doesnt smudge at all! Although it does get flaky at the end of the day. It dries quickly, and you can easily remove it by rubbing them with water. Me likey!

on 1/27/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Iíd always been loyal to the MAC Liquid Last liner in 'Coco Barí, but since MAC decided to discontinue all the colours except black, (Why MAC?!) Defiantly Feline is a chocolate brown with gold shimmer. It looks like a lighter brown than my old favourite Coco Bar due to the shimmer, whereas Coco Bar was completely matte. Instead of having a brush tip applicator, it has a narrow felt tip pen which is saturated with the liquid.The liner has quite a watery, thin consistency to it, but is very pigmented with colour. I have to say I much prefer a brush tip applicator in a liquid liner, as sometimes the felt tip doesnít apply evenly, but I don't mind the applicator. Depending on your personal preferences, you can either get a nice thin line (using a light hand and light strokes), or a thicker line, complete with flicks. Iím much more of a person who likes just a thin line of liner on the upper lashline, so I just shake the liner, and apply it in a smooth motion on my eyelid. No dragging either, because the felt tip feels smooth against my skin.Compared to the Liquidlasts, I would say that the Superslicks dry quite easily, and once they are dry they are very crease, smudge and water-resistant. It stays on for as long as you want them to. I do much prefer my Fluidline in Rich Ground as brown liner though.

messy, clumpy, overpriced, poorly packaged